Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think he's referring to the reseller(s) that are throwing a fit over their 2k14 being cancelled on Twitter.  They are probably trolling though so who knows...regardless, the tweets are hilarious lol

Thanks for the clarification :wink: I see now, well I guess all the cats watching others pairs going for $1000+ pretty easy is killing them inside :lol:

One of my friends hit me up with his ebay steal he got for $85 shipped, turned out to be fakes. I had not seen fakes this close yet, and of non limited colorways. Just a heads up to everyone. Real pairs have the 3M glow and speckled flywire.
wow the best fakes i've seen so far, curiuos.....what if u put in an authentic drop in those fakes would they hold up or feel the same as authtentics?...

wow the best fakes i've seen so far, curiuos.....what if u put in an authentic drop in those fakes would they hold up or feel the same as authtentics?...

Who knows but they getting better and better eventually it's gonna get to a point we won't be able to tell at all

Hey @NikeNino you should chill out
indifferent.gif

They're all gettin delayed, Australia dudes got super lucky gettin em in hand before the madness is created

Just a heads up for those with the cancelled order email for the 2k's. Its an automated message in error, all orders is still good to go

It seems to me that Nike really doesn't want these to drop on a televised date or something, like they really want them to be a quickstrike or something but it's almost impossible these days unless it's NDC only :smh:

I don't get it. We all know shoes go through production months in advance. These are ready to go. Not to mention they already dropped in AUS. What are they waiting for? :smh:

Maybe Nike was hoping to give bron and kd a "What the Finals" release weekend. Not necessarily a pack but at least drop em the same day during the finals. Nike thinking "KD didn't make it so announce n drop em. Bron still in the playoffs? Let's see what happens."

Oh yea I forgot, speculation is pointless. Can't help it though.

Maybe Nike is watching the shenanigans going on in EU sites like End or SNS and want them to patch it up before dropping a majorly hyped shoe. Probably not.

They know the hype will be even more if Bron wins another ring. That's what they're waiting on. They'll drop the Saturday after the finals are over.

Nike straight up playing! I understand that yall dig the what the Muppet babies but I need that Austin Powers King Crown Gold Baby! Yeaaaaahhhh! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom