Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Them 11 lows make no sense to me, cross between space jam and ugly.
Easy there NikeNino
laugh.gif

IMO the things from last year and the concord lows were doodoo. I like the all black upper. Admittedly the cement heel thing is pointless, but eh. First pair of (Jordan) XI lows for me.

bring on the USA and Sprite lows! (pour one out for the lack of Batman/Entourage lows in ADULT sizes
mean.gif
)

Them 11 lows make no sense to me, cross between space jam and ugly.

Easy there NikeNino :lol:

IMO the things from last year and the concord lows were doodoo. I like the all black upper. Admittedly the cement heel thing is pointless, but eh. First pair of (Jordan) XI lows for me.

bring on the USA and Sprite lows! (pour one out for the lack of Batman/Entourage lows in ADULT sizes :smh: )
:lol: I'm offended you even mentioned his name.

Can someone she'd light on what happened today on NDC? Site crashes?
Captcha asked for images that weren't there. Presented math problems without the problem. If you got correct images/a solvable problem, nothing would happen once you completed them. Sizes tab didn't even pop up for a few min. Spinning wheel of death. Error messages. I wasn't able to get in line until about 7:10pst, then the usual wait 30+ min for the oos.

So nothing too unusual.

Did get a pair from champs though 
happy.gif

Hell yeah I'm getting out the shoe collection business. Just buy me a decent car and cop a release I just have to have

I think I'm a take my talents to the higher end brands in a few :smh:

Don't lose faith on the WTLs @BarbarianBob
 ... we gon' eat

Now snap out of it!!! that discouraged talk is for wussies

A backroom meeting is in order to discuss todays unfortunate events and how NOT to end up like the others

YOUR RIGHT!!!! EFF DAT!!!!! WE GON GET WHAT WE WANT WHEN WE WANT!!! >: ATC, HTC IT DONT MATTER :lol:

:lol: I'm offended you even mentioned his name.

That right there was fighting words bro :smh: :lol:

I know this is the Lebron thread but this tickled my funny bone. Karma.
Same way a lot of people felt when you got banned from the thread. Doesn't seem like you learned anything from it either lol
People like to attack and then act like a victim, for whatever reason I got banned has nothing to do with NikeNino's antics. The lesson I learnt from the whole ordeal is to watch words I use in jest, if you feel I haven't learnt anything that's your opinion but means nothing to me because I know I mean nothing heinous with my comment.

Last edited:
Sad the people who use them for the most part are resellers, would be different if they helped other people out.
I'm hoping they release the WTL randomly so most of us are successful, I know if I get any info to help someone cop it'll be posted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom