Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Immature and negative huh? I'm a what? Seems like you just sealed your fate, Goodnight.
Yea...I'm just making that up. You got banned for no reason at all lol. I've seen a lot of immature and petty crap on NT, but going to multiple threads to mock a person's flawed shoes...you outdid yourself this time lol. Goodnight.
OK  well that was interesting, again welcome to the LeBron thread where we keep it humorous and laugh at people and gif them to death oh and he was banned and didn't deserve it, should've been the other guy but hey i'm not a mod so i'll leave that one alone, get to know the people in diff threads and attitudes before you go talking about them and see how the thread interacts also 

As long as they aren't damaged/defective...just rock 'em. Again, FWIW...my elites came WITH the protective plastic and when I took it off there were scratches already underneath it
laugh.gif

Also, some places take the shoes out and inspect them before shipping them out. When they put them back in the box, they didn't do the whole gift wrap thing.
I understand entirely, I had to exchange the ones I had with no stick on them.
I'm just going to rock them. At this point they won't have my size and these are my favorite elites this year so I guess I'll settle for less. This isn't the only loss I had with Lebron's this year. I had a pair of the "gumbo's" with no tarot card shipped to me and I had to settle as well..smh

Last edited:
My power ring is still shining baby. ndc won't be the only place selling the WTL

We got the whole world to cop from... yes, this includes Zimbabwe

yo honestly cut the crap.

both of you are cluttering this thread.
Both of us?
the dude you're arguing with. just drop it with him man. you know he gon keep responding
Have you seen the amount of times I've changed the subject and tried to lead the thread in the right direction? He came in with a purpose to have me say something insulting, which I'm not going to be baited into doing.

My power ring is still shining baby. ndc won't be the only place selling the WTL

We got the whole world to cop from... yes, this includes Zimbabwe

that's what I'm saying--- that's like when I said 6/14 for UK folk thought I was talking about NDC :smh: c'mon now.... :lol:

it didn't happen, but It was supposed too!

I want WTL so bad but I know if I couldn't get the KDs today from the retailers it's gonna be a major long shot with the Brons

OK  well that was interesting, again welcome to the LeBron thread where we keep it humorous and laugh at people and gif them to death oh and he was banned and didn't deserve it, should've been the other guy but hey i'm not a mod so i'll leave that one alone, get to know the people in diff threads and attitudes before you go talking about them and see how the thread interacts also 
It's all good bro.

Last edited:
I want WTL so bad but I know if I couldn't get the KDs today from the retailers it's gonna be a major long shot with the Brons
kds didnt release nowhere near the amount as the other drops today..the 11 lows lasted the longest and was available in the most places...we need that kind of release for the wtl!

Last edited:
kds didnt relase nowhere near the amount as the other drops today..the 11 lows lasted the longest and was available in the most places...we need that kind of release for the wtl!

I hope we all thrive on WTL, I just love the execution with all the classic lebrons in it. Gonna be a tough release though, probably one of the hardest of the year but we all know that.

View media item 1026648View media item 1026651View media item 1026659 OK Soles collection at Kixpo which is not even half of what he has, he said he paid a grip for the WTL, he also is sponsored by Nike somehow but he had to pay resell since they haven't released in the US. Take it for what it's worth but he said if Lebron doesn't win the championship this year there's a great chance that the Kings Crown won't be released....FYI he was the only one there with WTL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom