Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
it is true that saying a shoe is tts without comparing it to another shoe is useless

most people said size up on the 10s but I actually sized down

really aiming to try them on, shoes that fit big is a super duper no go for me

it is true that saying a shoe is tts without comparing it to another shoe is useless

most people said size up on the 10s but I actually sized down

really aiming to try them on, shoes that fit big is a super duper no go for me

I did compare them to another shoe.

I said I sized up in the 9's and 10's.

BTW my local champs is only getting 12 pair.

i need the hat with the KOTJ.. not so much to wear the hat with the shoes, just like the hat in general

Good luck getting them at Finish Line. Only one Finish Line in my entire state has these.

i cant lie SUPER COMFORTABLE . i was in the group of haters at first but these joints are insane on the foot . check out this pic i snpped today at work of the lunarlon insole WOW man im tellin you . im a believer of the XI
How is sizing compared to the Chukka there?  That's my everyday beater, will definitely hit the court this year with the KP if I can find easily, no where locally, choice of online poison.

I thought much of the comfort of the flyknit came from the outsole as it has the ridges the compresses when ever you take a step in them along with the insole of course. A better comparison would have been a kobe 8 insole with zoom imo

For whats it worth...... those who follow DJ Delz aka the THESNEAKERADDICT on youtube, he states for sizing on the 11s he prefers .5 up just like the Lebron 8s, 9s, and 10s. In my opinion, all of those 3 previous models do run small so the fact he used it as comparison he probably knows what hes talking about lol. He also had the chance to review the kings pride, gamma blue, and the black/red colorway if that adds any credibility. Just trying chime in on the sizing since everyone including myself are still trying to figure out how these fit. Hearing mixed answers.....but it seems like TTS is the majority right now. 

Last edited:
I got the chance to actually try em on for a second. If length is the issue I would definitely say they're much more tts, meaning I usually wear a size 9 in everything except lebron 8s, 9s, and 10s, which I wear in a 9.5.

The sole reason I sized up on those was because my big toe would literally be jammed into the shoe at a size 9. Length in the lebron line has always been the reason to size up for me. However, these have much more length in the toe box.

As far as width, I feel that unless a shoe is ridiculously narrow, the materials will eventually "give" and start to contour to your foot. My feet aren't wide by any means but aren't narrow either. This shoe is definitely not as narrow as the lebron 10 elite, so it wasn't even an issue.

And just to make sure, I did also try them in my usual lebron size, 9.5, and there was close to an inch of extra room.

I know sizing has gone overboard on this thread, and I could even be beating a dead horse, but I hope this helps others. (If they even read this once the thread jumps to the next page..)

the korean lebron xi look better than the american one
indifferent.gif

I'm Korean and I have no idea what this means, unless if i'm missing something...

I got the chance to actually try em on for a second. If length is the issue I would definitely say they're much more tts, meaning I usually wear a size 9 in everything except lebron 8s, 9s, and 10s, which I wear in a 9.5.

The sole reason I sized up on those was because my big toe would literally be jammed into the shoe at a size 9. Length in the lebron line has always been the reason to size up for me. However, these have much more length in the toe box.

As far as width, I feel that unless a shoe is ridiculously narrow, the materials will eventually "give" and start to contour to your foot. My feet aren't wide by any means but aren't narrow either. This shoe is definitely not as narrow as the lebron 10 elite, so it wasn't even an issue.

And just to make sure, I did also try them in my usual lebron size, 9.5, and there was close to an inch of extra room.

I know sizing has gone overboard on this thread, and I could even be beating a dead horse, but I hope this helps others. (If they even read this once the thread jumps to the next page..)
So which did you feel was a better fit the 9 or 9.5? you sized up on the 8s, 9s, and 10s ..I also did the same. Would you do the same for these then?

Last edited:
So which did you feel was a better fit the 9 or 9.5? you sized up on the 8s, 9s, and 10s ..I also did the same. Would you do the same for these then?

Nah. I'm gonna go with a 9. Close to 1 inch of extra room is too much for me. They didn't have that clown shoe look but I don't like having that much of a gap betweeb my big toe and the end of the shoe, although it is refreshing to finally be able to get a pair of lebrons in my normal size.

i just remembered the 10's drop on the same day, and i'm trying to copp on fnl.. hopefully i can get in and out before i get hit with  the spa page 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom