• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
ol' debbie downer *** ****** man :lol: :lol:

idk why it's necessary to crush on people hopes/dreams just because YOU'VE given up hope. Or even still, there are ways you can politely let somebody know they need to be more realistic. And the WTKD numbers compared to WTL numbers I don't even think is that far off. Apparently WTKDs weren't EXTREMELY widespread like that.

i guess no one really knows the actual production numbers. just seems like most of the people saying these are going to be super limited are the same people that have early pairs for sale.
THANK YOU.....THAAAAANK YOU!!!!! 

Love to see people catching on to this 
laugh.gif

So they will be as widely available as the WTKD. Okay lol
Step it up....your troll game is becoming elementary. 

Hanon has also rescheduled to the 28th I do believe. End, Hanon, Footlocker UK and NDC UK will be getting them and probably more stores.

I got my south beach 11's today for $260.00 not a bad markup and before anyone asks the store is sold out

Last edited:
I'd have to say those pe's are iDs. If Nike did make him a finals XI pe, it would for sure be the XI Elite. And based on past champ release the 2nd shoe would be a more "fun" low or even possibly the Kings Crown. Just what I think.

Looking at the launch locator, seems like South Beaches will actually be widely available...very happy about that.

Last edited:

Before anyone asks, you'll be able to purchase the South Beach for $200 in 5 days with relative ease. 
Yeah should be an easy cop. Imo the South Beach 11's are being slept on to the point it's almost criminal now!! It's a very nice shoe in person with the palm tree like design on it. Nike F'd up on 2 major areas to me, the sole not being clear & not including a set of pink laces. Are they as nice as the 8's of course not hardly anything ever beats the originals because it's not original anymore but still a very nice shoe nonetheless. 

I know the south korea launch happened but are the wtls still sitting over there? I have family over there more details please?

I wish this years SB were more like the 9’s but it is what it is. I will gladly cop. it's my consultation prize for missing the 9SB

picking up the Gold Elite an SB XI later this week for 350....my boy owes me a favor and hooking me up lol....sigh.....after the WTKD baffooniry online idk bout the WTL man....

Back
Top Bottom