Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
no no you weren't you got blasted and now your attempting to save face, guess what we ain't buying what your selling, you, your convention buddy or iceytroll
If you Read the comments before u would know that i was being sarcastic genius, they got mad cause i said they wouldnt be a GR

Last edited:
I'm still tryna figure out who comes up w/ these prices??? I thought the price of stuff comes from it's rarity??? If everyone has it then where does the prices come from???

Rarity plays only really plays a minor role. The seller tries his luck at a price and the buyer decides whether or not they're okay with it. Voila.

I'm still tryna figure out who comes up w/ these prices??? I thought the price of stuff comes from it's rarity??? If everyone has it then where does the prices come from???

Rarity plays only really plays a minor role. The seller tries his luck at a price and the buyer decides whether or not they're okay with it. Voila.

Did you just describe the kicks-crew business model? :lol:

Did you just describe the kicks-crew business model?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
     Spot on!  

Did you just describe the kicks-crew business model? :lol:

I would've had to mention the fact that the seller might hit the eject button on a transaction if they notice someone is willing to buy them for more :lol:

But really, that's all there is to it. Despite what people want to believe, it's a buyer's market. This just happens to be a market full of buyers with little self-control and a lack of patience.

no no you weren't you got blasted and now your attempting to save face, guess what we ain't buying what your selling, you, your convention buddy or iceytroll
If you Read the comments before u would know that i was being sarcastic genius, they got mad cause i said they wouldnt be a GR
guess everything you've said has been sarcastic right
eyes.gif
 so where does that put you with the KC release? you know what i'm leave you alone because your honestly not worth the letters you type in this thread or any other thread that you find yourself in
mean.gif

the anticipation of the rarity and the demand for the shoe.  Also, people go off track record. WTL last yr was limited and ppl paid 2-3k so people who have them early want to set the bench mark price.

Eh, i'll go see the SBs in person but not expecting much

These WTLs got me holding my money tight... nothing goes down till I know that outcome

Damn son, y'all treating this dude NikeNino like he tried to **** your girl or something
laugh.gif

Straight highschool bully type behavior.
it's not that you just get tired of some peoples non-sense and negative attitude and bs towards shoes and releases

Damn son, y'all treating this dude NikeNino like he tried to **** your girl or something
laugh.gif

Right [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Son be messing up his probationary period. He don't know how to just ride the wave
laugh.gif
... and this is in multiple threads

At this rate you gonna be carrying our luggage to the bus forever

laugh.gif

Right [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Son be messing up his probationary period. He don't know how to just ride the wave
laugh.gif
... and this is in multiple threads

At this rate you gonna be carrying our luggage to the bus forever
roll.gif

it's not that you just get tired of some peoples non-sense and negative attitude and bs towards shoes and releases

I can understand that, but come on, y'all are excessive with it :lol:

Just skimming through pages to get caught up, I've seen dudes put damn near all of ol' boy's posts under the microscope. At this point it's just making everyone involved look lame. Just ignore him if you find him annoying, it's not hard to do in a thread with dozens of other posters.

Looking at the FTL Launch Locator I'm kinda upset for droppin the money for my SB 11's, but who knows...Each store probably gettin a 1-2 size run

Back
Top Bottom