Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'M BEING TOLD THE U.S. RELEASE OF THE WTL WILL ALSO BE JUNE 28.
writer.gif

Guess ill sell some more of my kicks.

Sold my TW for 110 to help with WTKD's.

Hope these go for a little more than what the KD is going for.

I don't think I'm gonna be able to get them. I'm gonna give it my all but I know it's gonna be a long shot. My only options will be online and if these are more limited than the KDs which took a lot of luck for me to get than lol this ain't looking good.

As for people that say oh just move on to the next release if you miss out. I understand that logic but usually the people that say that get every damn limited release so it's easy for them to say that.
Very well said...Now, thats real right here

Random pic I thought was hilarious.

First post since losing my d*** log in from 2000. Lucked out and got the WTKD this weekend hope I luck out and get these and in my size also. 

cant wait for these as long as they drop on nike with other releases causing site to crash they will be had

Let's be honest when it comes to buying "limited" footwear, you either have money or a nice computer setup with programs...call a spade a spade lol. 90% of people talking about connects are talking about a FTL/HOH manager that they pay instead of a reseller. plain and simple. this isn't to say that there aren't individuals that have people that look out for them, this is just the nature of this sneaker ish.
Exactly, I know half of these ppl in here got connects or somewhat, cuz I know for a fact if most ppl where gettin on their own, it'll be a lot of upset ppl in here when it comes to certain kicks

PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF JUST MOVING ON IF THEY STRIKE OUT. THEY GOT TO HAVE IT NO MATTER WHAT. WITHOUT THAT MENTALITY, THERE'S 0 STRESS. EITHER THAT OR HAVE LONG POCKETS.

Cut that ish out! You just went ham on your WTL and that salty mentality comes with the territory now that the sneaker world is the "in" thing now. I just wish these herbs go back to cars and rims and expensive liquor. /rant

Prio are: Foams for sure, that's my favourite shoe and i really like that colorway. and WTL i don't wanna miss that. That being said i need to check out if those will arive in italy or i have to pay way more money than everyone else to get one pair (as i always do
)

The WTL will be in Italy, you probably have a good chance on these over there.... Similar to a lot of the really popular releases that you all get, put in a fair amount of effort, nothing insane or over the top, use your resources and you'll have an easier day than most.

Contemplating picking up the Dunkmans for $130 off FL.

Good idea?

Feel like these will be available for under $100 in a month or so.

Nice pics of the SB's dwoodactennis dwoodactennis :pimp: they were already a must cop for me but seeing as to how abundant they are far and wide I can't help but expect to see a nice deal come through within the first week :nerd: so I'm contemplating holding off :rolleyes

I think I'll just grab on release in store and if they pop up for the low return them later :wink: @bigj505 style :nthat: :lol: ....

But for the most part everyone who is anyone are most likely anticipating WTL's next week and KC's the week after so they'll probably sit and it's lookin like things are about to get a little expensive again with the back to back drops :smh:

I've held out on grabbing stuff for a while though so I may just ball out and grab everything I can get my hands on :evil:

http://gifsoup.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom