• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
italy? that's your location?
nerd.gif
yes sir.

I want the SBs because the ID options aren't like before the old ones you could make a dope SB ID but not feeling the new iD options and honestly rather grab the released version even though I don't like that the sole wasnt translucent.

I need the WTL so I'm saving my cash for them but I do want those SBs, damn if they drop the WTL the 28th that's just too close too each other for me to grab both

I want the SBs because the ID options aren't like before the old ones you could make a dope SB ID but not feeling the new iD options and honestly rather grab the released version even though I don't like that the sole wasnt translucent.

I need the WTL so I'm saving my cash for them but I do want those SBs, damn if they drop the WTL the 28th that's just too close too each other for me to grab both
Bro, just think of your chances of actually getting the WTL...I'm honestly gonna say this is my last year goin thru all this stuff just for some shoes. I'm gettin too old for this now, LOL. I wld love to get the WTL, but at the end of the day, just sittin back thinkin about all that time you wasted to try to get a pair and you still strike out...I just can't do it no more

Bro, just think of your chances of actually getting the WTL...I'm honestly gonna say this is my last year goin thru all this stuff just for some shoes. I'm gettin too old for this now, LOL. I wld love to get the WTL, but at the end of the day, just sittin back thinkin about all that time you wasted to try to get a pair and you still strike out...I just can't do it no more

c'mon Murtough say it with me---WE NOT TOO OLD FOR THIS **** ! :lol:

Damn cats havin mid life crisises on kick copping :lol: **** can be stressful and depressing at times though, just gotta take the good with the bad and then party away :nthat: ..... as well as adapt :wink:

PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF JUST MOVING ON IF THEY STRIKE OUT. THEY GOT TO HAVE IT NO MATTER WHAT. WITHOUT THAT MENTALITY, THERE'S 0 STRESS. EITHER THAT OR HAVE LONG POCKETS.

Pretty much. Won't even lie I got caught up in that for a bit; absolutely needing to have this or that shoe, but at the end of the day they're all just shoes. That mindset only causes undue stress on release day, and after when you're waiting for the next release. :smh: Just gotta let it go. You miss out, you miss out. Cop it down the line from a re-seller or just let it go.

I know these are coming home... if they made anywhere near 50,000 (USA) then its a wrap

case closed

it's impossible to move on if you frequent sites such as the very one we're on now with people posting pics of the shoe you waited 10 years for everyday and putting them in their avy

not getting them and moving on are 2 different things

most people don't move on, especially if you stay in tune with all the news

any time I think of shoes I think about the corks lol, the only shoe that I've wanted and couldn't get due to my work schedule

didn't drop the crazy cash for em either but still want them as much as I did then

Missing a shoe drop can be infruriating if you been patiently waiting, plotting, and planning and then they drop you miss em but eventually you you either commit to copping resale or trying to forget they existed. I'm still pissed them Red Octobers dropped out the blue, still remember opening up IG and seeing they dropped and wanting to strangle a puppy

I don't think I'm gonna be able to get them. I'm gonna give it my all but I know it's gonna be a long shot. My only options will be online and if these are more limited than the KDs which took a lot of luck for me to get than lol this ain't looking good.

As for people that say oh just move on to the next release if you miss out. I understand that logic but usually the people that say that get every damn limited release so it's easy for them to say that.

Missing a shoe drop can be infruriating if you been patiently waiting, plotting, and planning and then they drop you miss em but eventually you you either commit to copping resale or trying to forget they existed. I'm still pissed them Red Octobers dropped out the blue, still remember opening up IG and seeing they dropped and wanting to strangle a puppy

Try catching the tweet then being in line waiting then getting OOS, it was maddening

As for people that say oh just move on to the next release if you miss out. I understand that logic but usually the people that say that get every damn limited release so it's easy for them to say that.

THIS FOR REAL. x100 reps. Not tryna hear that from people who get EVERY limited release. It's solid advice no doubt and I'm ok with the fact that you've worked your way to a position where you have connects OR have long money. But if you have champ pack lebrons or wtmvps, you've lost the right to tell me "just move on to the next release."

Last edited:
THIS FOR REAL. x100 reps. Not tryna hear that from people who get EVERY limited. It's solid advice no doubt and I'm ok with the fact that you've worked your way to a position where you have connects OR have long money. But if you have champ pack lebrons or wtmvps, you've lost the right to tell me "just move on to the next release."

Exactly I'm not hating on their ability to get those releases but when I see people get basically every difficult release tell others to move on it's just a little irritating

Let's be honest when it comes to buying "limited" footwear, you either have money or a nice computer setup with programs...call a spade a spade lol. 90% of people talking about connects are talking about a FTL/HOH manager that they pay instead of a reseller. plain and simple. this isn't to say that there aren't individuals that have people that look out for them, this is just the nature of this sneaker ish.

if they release the WTL like the WTKDs it will be a good thing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom