Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
even if she's wrong she did think and went with the most possible places where as you wanted to play games, but what you don't realize it's your still the fool because now we don't have to pm you because you gave us the info so
View media item 1040221
She struck out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]....And I could care less I don't want em so you're a fool

Last edited:

even if she's wrong she did think and went with the most possible places where as you wanted to play games, but what you don't realize it's your still the fool because now we don't have to pm you because you gave us the info so

She struck out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]....And I could care less I don't want em so you're a fool
if you could careless then why ask to be pm'd for the info, how stupid are you, even when I think you can get no worse, you offer help at a price, you sir are the fool

View media item 1040221

THANK YOU!!!

Please carry on NikeNino.... that's not EVEN how we work in here; and I mean I could see if it was for some exclusive stuff and you didn't wanna blow up a local spot but c'mon any idiot could see you was standing at a HOH or something :lol: Don't take much to google HOH in Dallas and someone could call around, EVEN if the ones I mentioned were wrong. You fail at everything, that avy suits you quite well now that I think about it.

Last edited:
Galleria..hush little lady. This is a mans game, everybody is for self in here..the quicker you learn that the better off you'll be..bye Felecia

Cmon bruh don't be coming at the 1st lady like that. You should know better. I ain't mad you wanna save your spot but to be disrespectful to women that's uncalled for.

It's *Felicia, by the way, excuse you.

giphy.gif

:lol:

EDIT: This gif felt more appropriate. More sassy. More sexy :evil:

Last edited:
She came at me wrong first...pick your battles

Boy you super flicted if you think I couldn't handle you. The problem I see with you is maybe just maybe you got something other ish going on then proceed to come in this thread with a vengeance like someone did you wrong. Tighten up bruh no one cares if you wanna be a nuisance but to blatantly disrespect my peers you got another thing coming. I'm not trying to initiate you or nothing but respect is earned. Since you been here the only thing you brought to the table was a noob at sneaker convention that gave you bad information. Let's be grown about this and fix your tone little

Last edited by a moderator:
WIsh they would still find a way to drop the champ pack and call it something else. The man did still make the finals again and win the conference.

At the end of the day its community sending PM's for kicks that are sitting tho...... the game that serious as stated before it was a chain store not mom and pop. 

why post anything if no one wants to share info on sitting kicks tho......might make someones day i mean i still kinda want them terracottas

i mostly just come for laughs to these forums but really son

WIsh they would still find a way to drop the champ pack and call it something else. The man did still make the finals again and win the conference.

The Eastern Conference Champ Pack?... just no Soldiers please.

But we all know Nike doesn't celebrate 2nd place... or will they?

Last edited:

Can y'all stop quoting the troll? 
i'm trying but he's just so stupid he draws me down to his level
sick.gif
mean.gif

THANK YOU!!!

You fail at everything, that avy suits you quite well now that I think about it.
Galleria..hush little lady. This is a mans game, everybody is for self in here..the quicker you learn that the better off you'll be..bye Felecia
you know there are a lot of people that help each other in here so no everybody is not for self another fail and this most def is not a "man" game, you sexist piece of crap

thank god miami didnt win, nike would of troll and took full advantage of this pack. now they can shove up their rears lol
last year dudes had hopes of starting clothing lines and paying off student loans over the pack 
roll.gif
  correction over the possibility of buying and reselling the pack. 

Then buddy at the HoH stock room photos became a viral sensation. The straight got that dude fired

The pack would have made for some funny stores tho... followed by rivers of tears and mountains of salt 

O lets not for get cats selling the BOX the BOX tho..... 

I didn't really mean to call it an eastern conference champ pack, but it was still a successful year. I just like the all red and gold and obviously haven't had luck getting last years.

i'm trying but he's just so stupid he draws me down to his level :x :smh:

you know there are a lot of people that help each other in here so no everybody is not for self another fail and this most def is not a "man" game, you sexist piece of crap
View media item 1040319

Just a rug rat trying to get his Ws up on a female. If it wasn't for niketalk who would he talk to? I seen this type of cat before. Can't get a date, pocket full of lint and probably couldn't satisfy the pity p***y that someone threw him. Surprised he hasn't jumped off a building yet :rofl:

I didn't really mean to call it an eastern conference champ pack, but it was still a successful year. I just like the all red and gold and obviously haven't had luck getting last years.
your better off just id a reg champ xi like others have

Yeah, you're not alone there...

I'd definitely love to get my hands on those Red/Gold Elites, even tho they're a little uncomfortable.

Appreciate it man. But yeah I bought my BMW new last year for my birthday but (not flexing either I just needed a new car lol) there's currently no 2013 or 2014 M3 produced as of yet but it should be a 2015/2016 model also the M3 will only be a sedan now since the former 3 series is now the 4 series it will be called a M4 for the coupe. Lastly there's not a specific M-Series steering wheel the previous M3, M5, and M6 all have different steering wheels. They're distinguished by the M and numeric character at the lower portion of the steering wheel. I love the blue also!

2 more XI's to go (hopefully the WTL & KC) then I'm on to the XII
I love my M5 man wouldnt trade it for anything lol

Just a rug rat trying to get his Ws up on a female. If it wasn't for niketalk who would he talk to? I seen this type of cat before. Can't get a date, pocket full of lint and probably couldn't satisfy the pity p***y that someone threw him. Surprised he hasn't jumped off a building yet :rofl:

nn must've opened his mouth again...

Everyone should just block him...

Back
Top Bottom