Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nn must've opened his mouth again...

Everyone should just block him...

Not really he just need to be humble and work his way in. This whole "I'm better than you" mentality has to go. He never would have made it thru the waiting period. Negativity only breeds the same. NT is a good outing for some ppl and to see this condescending tone from a pest time after time really bothers me that he hasn't been banned for life. He can comment on the bottom of SN for all I care just not here. This cat is the worst

Not really he just need to be humble and work his way in. This whole "I'm better than you" mentality has to go. He never would have made it thru the waiting period. Negativity only breeds the same. NT is a good outing for some ppl and to see this condescending tone from a pest time after time really bothers me that he hasn't been banned for life. He can comment on the bottom of SN for all I care just not here. This cat is the worst

He just keeps spewing ignorance. Apparently it hasn't changed and it doesn't look like it's going to.

He should just be ignored so maybe he won't continue to clutter this thread with more moronic comments.

But that's just my .02...

Took my SB back today I really with the black upper pair released. I saw some custom work but I know I'd mess it up

whats going on in here 
nerd.gif

oh i would assume the gator kings would be a good comparative example... either way harm homie least its a healthy discussion. 

Forgot all about Gator Kings. I copped mine two days after release At a local Champs last sz. Everywhere here that I've been to in Atlanta still has full size runs of sb but it's only been a day

THANK YOU!!!

You fail at everything, that avy suits you quite well now that I think about it.
Galleria..hush little lady. This is a mans game, everybody is for self in here..the quicker you learn that the better off you'll be..bye Felecia

last warning for you. you need to really chill and stop with the condescending tone. just because she is a female, it doesn't mean you need to try to talk down to her. we are all here for shoes. sex doesn't matter.

Since apparently the new thing is pics on cars I wanted.to.join the party lol

another member of the bmw family :D

i had to get off the bmw forums. put like 2-3k into my whip within a couple months... can't keep up with those dudes. ill stick to shoes :lol:

another member of the bmw family :D

i had to get off the bmw forums. put like 2-3k into my whip within a couple months... can't keep up with those dudes. ill stick to shoes :lol:
much cheaper going with shoes....that monster to the right doesnt need to get any faster lol

repped for the matching hat
nthat.gif

another member of the bmw family
happy.gif

i had to get off the bmw forums. put like 2-3k into my whip within a couple months... can't keep up with those dudes. ill stick to shoes
laugh.gif
reason I stay off the charger forums I was ready to drop 4Gs for a manual swap them dudes will mess up your life, it was worse when I had my sts-v luckily shoes and gas prices made me go to something a bit slower and more gas efficient

laugh.gif
it's not the speed customization. It's the other stuff
mean.gif
yeah I know that adds up quick, paint job, rims, rotors, brakes, cold air intake, rear diff, lights inside and out (I got that red light special in the inside of the charger
smokin.gif
) sound, and on and on it took me seeing someones price post on their build and I said damn either I do my car or I continue to buy LJ, MJ, I3 and TFs the car lost
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom