Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Would you cop a 0.5 size up or stay tts?

hard for me to say because i have a slightly wide foot. i wear a 11 in all bball shoes and 10.5 in runners. went with a 11 in these and positive i couldnt do a 10.5 in the because of the small toe box

Picked up my pair today.

Tried on both my True and 0.5+. I went with my True, 9.5. Plently of length, I could of done either but I didn't want a good 3/4 of an inch extra length.

PS I wear a 9.5 in Jordan, Foamposite 1/pros, Lebron 7 and 10. I go 0.5 up in Lebron 8 and Hyperposites

I want more carbon fiber :evil:

That's nothing more than a CF overlay/print. Icy sole kills that shoe IMO.

I also agree the shoe is fading for me. Have seen the KP and the color reminds me of Baby poop...Shipping pairs Fam here on NT secured Sat morning.

IDs and they aways so far for me.

brdake 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Yeah icey sole is kind of off. Should have kept it dark and it would of been a Miami nights 9 which was fire.

I wish i could tell if the Lebron 11 KP would be hard to cop (sell out quick) or not so i know if i should cop early for like $25 above retail or wait for release.

was able to reserve a size 8 at the local HoH, unfortunately i am an 8.5 and been 8.5 since the AZG's with the exception of the EXT's...hopefully these run okay...

got to try one on i would say tts . a little norrow but i think that will break in . legnth is right on in my opinion . with lebron x i would have to go .5 up if i wanted extra room with these im staying tts.

hard for me to say because i have a slightly wide foot. i wear a 11 in all bball shoes and 10.5 in runners. went with a 11 in these and positive i couldnt do a 10.5 in the because of the small toe box
Everyones opinion on Sizing with this shoe is so different.

I read a few saying they went .5 down from Lebron 9 and 10, And others stating they went up.

Sounds like it has to do with the shape of everyones foot. 

Back
Top Bottom