Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It was the same night
laugh.gif
so it isn't like it was pushed back to another day
laugh.gif
and it wasn't a never ending cycle since the release went down, ended, and normal orders were the ones that got shoes shipped
laugh.gif

You sure didn't claim to not be the person that found or let it be known it was found months ago....you really weren't clear about anything and wanted to make it look like you knew something special to the people that are on here and clueless about all of this
laugh.gif
except we're talking about the WTL not the wimbledon...

Last edited:
To be fair the dude that dropped the links dropped them loaded with key words. A simple google could have found him out

ATTENTION NT FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOR EARLY SIVAS LINKS. Probably got a boat load of traffic with all t he buzz words

My post didn't have anything to do with what you replied about. I included that release example to show that Sivas really does
cancel orders in a way that still allows normal customers to have a fair chance at buying, regardless of what the nerds want others to think so they feel cool like they are gonna get 10 pairs of shoes while everyone else strikes out. Haha not sure how you interpreted that post as anything to do with your reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
mannnn I'm just looking at the last two pages and literally geeking out lol. when you gotta hack websites and find backdoors to purchase shoes, is when you know that this haas gone too far lmao

mannnn I'm just looking at the last two pages and literally geeking out lol. when you gotta hack websites and find backdoors to purchase shoes, is when you know that this haas gone too far lmao

its old news tho but people still need to post about it for some reason. I didn't know hackers or such were so open about what they do. I always thought it was more beneficial to keep that stuff close to the chest.

It was the same night :lol: so it isn't like it was pushed back to another day :lol: and it wasn't a never ending cycle since the release went down, ended, and normal orders were the ones that got shoes shipped :lol:

You sure didn't claim to not be the person that found or let it be known it was found months ago....you really weren't clear about anything and wanted to make it look like you knew something special to the people that are on here and clueless about all of this :lol:
Agree, dudes don't like to be fronted out

Last edited:
My post didn't have anything to do with what you replied about. I included that release example to show that Sivas really does
cancel orders in a way that still allows normal customers to have a fair chance at buying, regardless of what the nerds want others to think so they feel cool like they are gonna get 10 pairs of shoes while everyone else strikes out. Haha not sure how you interpreted that post as anything to do with your reply.

No no, my apologies. The individual that originally posted that in the Agassi thread was flexing for followers, not you.

Last edited:
It was the same night :lol: so it isn't like it was pushed back to another day :lol: and it wasn't a never ending cycle since the release went down, ended, and normal orders were the ones that got shoes shipped :lol:

You sure didn't claim to not be the person that found or let it be known it was found months ago....you really weren't clear about anything and wanted to make it look like you knew something special to the people that are on here and clueless about all of this :lol:
except we're talking about the WTL not the wimbledon...

:lol: irrelevant response as usual. I wasn't aware Sivas became another retailer with another website and different staff making decisions for each of their different shoe releases...

Can I show u the post that landed my last suspension?

that's fine but to come in here and make that statement.... makes it seem like its me that's just handing out suspensions when I know full well it isn't me.

Any level headed NTer knows you're not that type of mod.

My statement was just more in regards to the trolls going at each other

probably a product of being reported vs having a thread with an active moderator. that oop stuff you guys do in the other threads gets you guys in trouble too.

im sure less posts are reported in here and this thread is more "civil" due to my presences. when you have a thread that isn't really moderated, dudes get reported... someone without a firm grasp gets involved and suspensions come. it also doesn't help when your profile has a history on it.

laugh.gif
irrelevant response as usual. I wasn't aware Sivas became another retailer with another website and different staff making decisions for each of their different shoe releases...
You sure are a bit slow arent you...

Keep thinking sivas will be "hacker" free. Whatever helps you sleep at night. 
laugh.gif

I'll end the argument here just so we dont clog this thread. 

:lol: irrelevant response as usual. I wasn't aware Sivas became another retailer with another website and different staff making decisions for each of their different shoe releases...
You sure are a bit slow arent you...
 Keep thinking sivas will be "hacker" free. Whatever helps you sleep at night. :lol:

I'll end the argument here just so we dont clog this thread. 

You'll call me slow, but you'll also end the argument eh? Nah not replying would be ending the argument.. Haha always thinking you're slick when you most definitely are not kid. You're the slow one that posted, and you know you thought you just found something on Sivas that was unknown because you always make those little posts trying to not say everything you are taking about and make it look like you have an advantage over the rest of the people. You always think you know everything about every site and all you do is sit on here and fish for info to steal and lol for chances to claim it as your own. Hahaha someone didn't let it slide and you come back with 5 irrelevant and horrible responses.

On wait, but Ima go ahead and end this argument here so users don't have to see anymore of your useless or bragging posts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom