Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You'll call me slow, but you'll also end the argument eh? Nah not replying would be ending the argument.. Haha always thinking you're slick when you most definitely are not kid. You're the slow one that posted, and you know you thought you just found something on Sivas that was unknown because you always make those little posts trying to not say everything you are taking about and make it look like you have an advantage over the rest of the people. You always think you know everything about every site and all you do is sit on here and fish for info to steal and lol for chances to claim it as your own. Hahaha someone didn't let it slide and you come back with 5 irrelevant and horrible responses.

On wait, but Ima go ahead and end this argument here so users don't have to see anymore of your useless or bragging posts.
i thought it was just me who thought his posts were useless 
roll.gif
and it does always seem as though he is bragging 
mean.gif
or coming across as a know it all

i thought it was just me who thought his posts were useless 
roll.gif
and it does always seem as though he is bragging 
mean.gif
or coming across as a know it all
i said it and i'll say it again not everyone is just for self on here, but he typically is

its difficult to ignore when someone says something and then turns around and says the opposite but i'm let it slide and not point it out because i don't want people to think i'm talking about someone for e-props when it's about making people responsible for their words, with that said

come KC july 4th celebration, think i might just cop of ebay

i was in there that night trying to score a second pair of wilmbledons  when sivas said nope to all them dudes that had early links 
laugh.gif

on another note none of my local spots are getting red lows 
mean.gif

Last edited:
LOOKS LIKE MY EARLY WTL PURCHASE WAS A GOOD MOVE.
Depends on what you paid but so far it looks like it was a good move.

Wish i copped when it was below 1k

$750 SHIPPED FROM AUSTRALIA. CAME UNOPENED IN THE BOX THAT NIKE SHIPPED TO THE BUYER WITH NIKE AU RECEIPT. SO I WAS THE FIRST TO SEE WHAT WAS ACTUALLY IN THE BOX NIKE SENT :lol: . PRETTY MUCH BOUGHT THEM SIGHT UNSEEN BUT I HAD COMPLETE FAITH IN MY FRIEND WHO MIDDLE MANNED THE DEAL. LUCKILY NO ROCKS INSIDE.

See?

Word to my guy 7 man he kinda saw the writing on the wall for this-- and I find it comical how ppl are NOT applauding stores for taking a stand. I mean I'm not gonna front getting help to add to carts is about as far as I could go but tryna figure out codes? Stealing pairs before they go live? Dude... You know that ain't right :lol: :lol: Even tho I tried it I'm glad stores are trying to stop it because I'd much rather NOT have to resort to that for some shoes I'll wear once , maybe twice a year.

Really sucks for me cuz my size is hardly EVER available at brick & mortars for limited releases so camping isn't even option. EU sites always looked out cuz we all know NDC is a mad house....but now that looks like it'll be over soon.

I'm done at this point-- if my homegirl can't look out this weekend I'll just use this paypal balance to cushion the blow.

$750 SHIPPED FROM AUSTRALIA. CAME UNOPENED IN THE BOX THAT NIKE SHIPPED TO THE BUYER WITH NIKE AU RECEIPT. SO I WAS THE FIRST TO SEE WHAT WAS ACTUALLY IN THE BOX NIKE SENT
laugh.gif
. PRETTY MUCH BOUGHT THEM SIGHT UNSEEN BUT I HAD COMPLETE FAITH IN MY FRIEND WHO MIDDLE MANNED THE DEAL. LUCKILY NO ROCKS INSIDE.
Steal

Crazy about the KC and WTL. I feel bad for those who really want them. Also did anyone else notice the KD7 silouette looks exactly like the XI low silouette?? I mean the strap and air max 180 are different but other than that they have a lot of simalarities.

Back
Top Bottom