Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I am probably the only one, but I am glad the WTL release got postoped.. hopefully until the end of July.. these last couple weeks have been brutal to me, and i still want to cop og jordan 1 red/white, red lebron 11 lows, and KC... 

Well, I can tell you your problem...you want EVERYTHING. :lol:

The LeBron line has been too much of a game...from holding back some of the best 7s(royal and orange Hardwood Classics, SVSM's)...to some of the very best 8's, 9''s, 10's, and 11's. I'm not surprised at all with this fiasco with the WTL's. No wonder why I started making other shoes a priority over LBJ's. I'm just sayin'. Some things never change.

passed on the lows but def copped those American flag socks
nthat.gif

almost all sizes still available for the University Red/Obsidian/White colorway

Copped off City Gear. Had a $38 gift certificate accumulated through previous purchases so I ended up paying $132. Won't feel bad if they go on sale later :\

Copped off City Gear. Had a $38 gift certificate accumulated through previous purchases so I ended up paying $132. Won't feel bad if they go on sale later
ohwell.gif
They're most definitely gonna go on sale, but i just said f it and  grabbed em 

Last edited:
They're most definitely gonna go on sale, but i just said f it and  grabbed em 

Your fam giving you brownie points for getting in the 4th of July spirit will be priceless lol. Yeah when I opened up the DSG link you posted and all sizes still there I thought about waiting. Figured they're not as bad looking as the IX lows so doubt they'll go below $100 so I'll live with the price I paid.

paid retail for all 5 of my Lows, and the one Low (grey/red) that I didn't want never went on discount...just disappeared from NDC with a FSR.

Men's size 7 too big?

I only buy men's when kids isn't available---I don't want 'em bad enough to pay $170. I was for SURE thinking they'd release in GS... I mean ALL the other lows released in GS (and the rest of the 4th of july pack is in GS, Lerbons are the only ones left out)

Like c'mon, that **** makes ZERO sense. Like none at all.

Back
Top Bottom