Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so now we scheming other countries outta their pairs?
mean.gif
always.

Outside of the few stores that tweeted about the Crown Jewels what other places have confirmed their release? Are they releasing like all the other EXT's? I haven't heard anything if they're releasing at FTL's or not, anyone else know?
nerd.gif
they are on house of hoops launch calendar for the 4th July

" 'MERICA! "

"Cuz you, thats why!"

"Dont hate the player...hate the game"

take your pick lol. They (Nike) did this to us. It didnt have to come to this.

idk if you are serious or not---but man that's where I draw the line. You know somebody overseas or got a counsin/homie etc. That's one thing. But what's happening NOW is down right foul. First backdoor stealing from EU sites now this? :lol: :lol: No wonder nobody likes Americans (in the global aspect)

And naw it's not cuz I don't know how to do it or have the means to do it. That just doesn't set well with me. I don't need a pair of shoes that bad. I'll either pay the tax or just go without.

Last edited by a moderator:
so now we scheming other countries outta their pairs? :smh:

" 'MERICA! "

"Cuz you, thats why!"

"Dont hate the player...hate the game"

take your pick lol. They (Nike) did this to us. It didnt have to come to this.
What? Lol you justify hacking other countries sites because Nike hurt you somehow? Why don't you blame yourselves for being thirsty? Nike did nothing wrong, they've been selling shoes the same way for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats the difference from ordering from overseas vs asking someone that lives overseas to order for you?

I do know foreigners do order stuff from the US and ship it to them for sure especially sites like Eastbay.

come here e-bros.  for future reference, any post starting off with "merica" and "cuz f u thats why" is probably a joke. and im not invested in nike at all to even try to fight for these pairs online like many of you. I dont care for these shoes because i know the hassle itll be to even get a pair. So no, nike didnt hurt me.

Last edited:
Pretty sure there are way more people that order from overseas then there are people that know someone overseas to order for them, just look at the kd thread for WTKD release
roll.gif

NikeNino.

Last edited:
whats the difference from ordering from overseas vs asking someone that lives overseas to order for you?

I do know foreigners do order stuff from the US and ship it to them for sure especially sites like Eastbay.

because when you're ASKING someone... they can either say "yes" or "no."

That's like saying there's no difference from asking someone to walk into your house vs. just walking into your house. Big damn difference :lol: Somebody just walk into my house uninvited gon' have to answer to this guy:
View media item 959543

Last edited:

That isn't the issue, the issue is these hackers using bots on NDC EU and by passing the whole UK address issue by having them shipped to a courier. Now it's just beyond ridiculous because you're doing it in your own country and now doing it in other countries, so basically no one without an atc or a bot can even make an order where ever they are.

If you let these people have their way eventually the only way you can buy a pair of shoes will be from a reseller or if no one likes them.

That isn't the issue, the issue is these hackers using bots on NDC EU and by passing the whole UK address issue by having them shipped to a courier. Now it's just beyond ridiculous because you're doing it in your own country and now doing it in other countries, so basically no one without an atc or a bot can even make an order where ever they are.

If you let these people have their way eventually the only way you can buy a pair of shoes will be from a reseller or if no one likes them.

and there aren't any hackers overseas? also, you guys keep skipping the part about how people from overseas order from our domestic sites also and have the same the equivalent mail forwarding services that US people use over there.

That's a scary looking dog Pattie, I'm very allergic to animal fur so I can't even be around most dogs.

That's like saying there's no difference from asking someone to walk into your house vs. just walking into your house. Big damn difference :lol: Somebody just walk into my house uninvited gon' have to answer to this guy:

same difference. if you have someone over there ordering all of the stock just to ship to the US then it is the same. and its a two way street. foreigners definitely tap the US market for items. gotta get that feeling of this is OUR stuff out of the system.

its up to the site's to handle the issue and its honestly an easy fix if they wanted to do so. the mailing address is common enough that orders could be screened and cancelled. that's not anyones fault other than the website.

and there aren't any hackers overseas? also, you guys keep skipping the part about how people from overseas order from our domestic sites also and have the same the equivalent mail forwarding services that US people use over there.
I've never heard of any of my UK acquaintances or friends having to hack to get shoes, and there's a big difference between going on eastbay and ordering vs going on a site you usually can't order from and botting it. Eastbay courier service isn't the same as whatever these people are using, I don't even know how they're managing to pull off that transaction when you need a EU card and a EU address. If they're using PayPal they're still doing something shady because that paypal has to be registered to your residence. I do believe someone said something about proxy servers.

same difference. if you have someone over there ordering all of the stock just to ship to the US then it is the same. and its a two way street. foreigners definitely tap the US market for items. gotta get that feeling of this is OUR stuff out of the system.

its up to the site's to handle the issue and its honestly an easy fix if they wanted to do so. the mailing address is common enough that orders could be screened and cancelled. that's not anyones fault other than the website.

You know what we're referring to; we're not talking about "tapping"... I mean, prior to this we "tapped." Sell out in the US, ok cool we could rely on sites like END, SNS, etc. to come thru for a little bit more but still doable.

Now, not only can we NOT "tap" but people in the EU can't "tap" either. Fools have just kicked over the whole water cooler.

AND!! Again, you making it seem like reselling is a huge thing in the EU when it simply is not. A couple ppl "claim" to have an EU connect but I think most of them don't, they just paid an extra tax. Even still, it wasn't to the point where entire stocks were gone in a matter of seconds. Go on ebay in different countries (which I do a lot in my spare time). You don't see the overwhelming abundance of shoes on there like you see here in America.

That's what they're going to do now, but you can't compare eastbay and ndc UK, eastbay is more like End and end delivers to the states. I think you'd be pretty p'd off if you couldn't order from NDC because most of the orders if not all was going to the UK.

It's like talking to a wall. There are plenty of overseas people with US addresses.
Y'all are naive if you think people don't get it in from overseas.

Y'all think kicks-crew has a nike account? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom