Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I disagree with majority of what was written and the BIG WRITTEN PARAGRAPH I'm not even going to read. I've been a big consumer in both countries and so I see what's happening, whether you agree or not American consumers have been detrimental to this "culture".
If it wasn't for the American consumer this beloved culture (no quotations) of ours would not exist, NT, Nike nor Jb would be what they are in present form. Detrimental, hardly. Essential, absolutely.

I disagree with majority of what was written and the BIG WRITTEN PARAGRAPH I'm not even going to read. I've been a big consumer in both countries and so I see what's happening, whether you agree or not American consumers have been detrimental to this "culture".
If it wasn't for the American consumer this beloved culture (no quotations) of ours would not exist, NT, Nike nor Jb would be what they are in present form. Detrimental, hardly. Essential, absolutely.

Bingo yet again.

lies.... tricks for the unknowing consumers. isn't just quality either. supposed to make the molds closer to the OG but the samples they show are nowhere near.

Why should people pay more for stuff they should be getting in the 1st place? Smh

like the xmas x;s alp ????
nah its a darker tone of red than the Christmas xs.
Red Lows can be bought on Nba Store for $15 off using coupon code INTPLAYOFFS
im talking 100 or less. last years lows were going for like 80 flat only a few months after release (stores trying to get rid of them), I predict the same with these.
idk if these will sit for that low, $120 might be the lowest as with the non-exposed flywire these are actually nice and people are copping on $15 off, i'm' good for that 135 mil disco personally but red/gold day one retail if they look how I picture in my mind

Bingo yet again.
*cou[bull]ghs*

Like Nike is the only reason for a sneaker fad, some people only wear Reebok or Sauconys, even Asics.. Doesn't make them less of a sneaker fiend because they don't wear what is majorly worn out here, life would still exist without y'all.

Last edited:
idk if these will sit for that low, $120 might be the lowest as with the non-exposed flywire these are actually nice and people are copping on $15 off, i'm' good for that 135 mil disco personally but red/gold day one retail if they look how I picture in my mind
possibly on this color since its one of the nicer ones released, but some will definitely hit that price point. also if they don't sell out by Saturday (which they probably wont) at nike stores employees will get them at 40% off, which already comes out to about 100.

Anymore on feet pics of them Turbo Greens redrum?
any request? i'm surprised no one said anything about my mismatched socks

Did someone say turbo green.....

After having these on feet I finally understood why everyone said the xi felt godly, like walking on pillows with no break in time
Pics came out looking like SB lows
I can't afford those nice cameras so Galaxy s5 is what you get but it does have a teal look to them and the laser crimson can turn pinkish in the flash

Last edited:
Seems like some people like arguing for the sake of arguing :lol: You've obviously got your own opinions and aren't changing the other person's, so why bother? It just fills up the thread with 10x the amount of useless crap there needs to be.

Did someone say turbo green.....
View media item 1048244
I love that medial swoosh. Wish the medial and lateral swooshes were swapped.

Last edited:
Because South Beach died with the IX

On a different note the Air Bakins in the background are one of the ugliest sneakers ever

Last edited:
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom