Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Looking forward to picking the King's Crown up next week or whenever they drop and I plan on taking a shot at the WTL's but don't plan on paying a cent over retail for them. Once I pickup the King's Crown I will have purchased a 11 pairs of XI's :wow: sure I know there's plenty of people up here who purchased way more than that but for me this marks the first time I've ever purchased that many pairs of one model shoe and I've been collecting sneakers since 1998. I usually top out at 4 to 5 pairs of one particular model to keep exclusivity to that model. So if I miss out on the WTL's it won't be the end of the world for me.

i think i'm the only who grabbed a pair :lol:

I'll have mine by the weekend broski :pimp:

Is that Debo? :nerd:

View media item 1048361
:lol:

I need to commit to buying some Gammas, they're super clean.

Funny you say that u had mine on yesterday and people were going crazy like what's those :wow: when did they come out :lol:

I was 23 and weighed 255. Scary blood work got my *** in gear to lose weight.

dem triglycerides :smh:

@The7onius
dem ankles tho!

View media item 1001950

Good to hear you made it through btw ya achilles game is on a bean :pimp:

I'll have mine by the weekend broski
pimp.gif

Is that Debo?
nerd.gif

Them my lows punk!!

nah that was taken for lewi after I copped the kobe Philippines...I took a bunch of ridiculous "pose" pics.

but you do you, man...no judgements here
laugh.gif

nah that was taken for lewi after I copped the kobe Philippines...I took a bunch of ridiculous "pose" pics.

but you do you, man...no judgements here
laugh.gif
Remember seeing it in the Kobe 9 thread. Just noticed your poster in the background.
roll.gif

LeBron lows have always been comfortable to me, straight pillows for real.
i'm thinking about them low OSU but I hate ohio with a passion sorry b-i-l issues out there but I still want to see them low red/gold
nerd.gif
 might grab them low flo

no lie seen the usa lows today and they look nice. might scoop them once they hit the inevitable discount

no lie seen the usa lows today and they look nice. might scoop them once they hit the inevitable discount
Same, seen them on feet on some dude today during lunch when I was walking by a midtown bar having a us soccer viewing. Definite cop, on discount. :smokin

Funny when people who aren't here to spark up a convo they like finally waltz in and complain about what has been spoke about, how do you even complain about a convo that went on before you got here. :lol:

Funny when people who aren't here to spark up a convo they like finally waltz in and complain about what has been spoke about, how do you even complain about a convo that went on before you got here. :lol:

I think it's because people aren't on here all day. I check the thread everyday after work to catch up and these last how many pages are just nonsense. Oh well.

Come on man, when are they going to release those WTL

I don't have any Lebrons, but if I am they are going to be the WTL 11

Back
Top Bottom