Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
This is @NikeNino  , just wanna let everybody know i was permanently banned from the site with no warning or anything, still dont know the reason y i was banned and if it's what i think it is then there are several others who did the same thing i did and theyre still on the site. It also seems as if you take shots at anybody that is cool with @bigj505  you will be banned even if his homeboys are in the wrong, the rules should apply to everyone not certain people, no matter how many reps you have, really wish there was a way to vote for new mods. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE BECAUSE @bigj505  is ruthless, karma is motha, and i'm sure there will be a  "you were reported" excuse. i wanna personally thank @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  and @Laces1983  for havin my back

Last edited:

This is @NikeNino  , just wanna let everybody know i was permanently banned from the site with no warning or anything, still dont know the reason y i was banned and if it's what i think it is then there are several others who did the same thing i did and theyre still on the site. It also seems as if you take shots at anybody that is cool with @bigj505  you will be banned even if his homeboys are in the wrong, the rules should apply to everyone not certain people, no matter how many reps you have, really wish there was a way to vote for new mods. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE BECAUSE @bigj505  is ruthless
lol

This is @NikeNino  , just wanna let everybody know i was permanently banned from the site with no warning or anything, still dont know the reason y i was banned and if it's what i think it is then there are several others who did the same thing i did and theyre still on the site. It also seems as if you take shots at anybody that is cool with @bigj505  you will be banned even if his homeboys are in the wrong, the rules should apply to everyone not certain people, no matter how many reps you have, really wish there was a way to vote for new mods. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE BECAUSE @bigj505  is ruthless

@BarbarianBob hopefully it wont b so bad in Anaheim with it being a tourist area but who knows im keep hope alive

kevininsd kevininsd oh u showing off with 2prs huh, they look good but u still not helping

@JordanBrandKing $350 for KCs is $50 more than im willing to pay so forgive me if people are dumb enough to take my jokes of lowering value as truth smmfh

STOP POSTING IMAGES WITH PROFANITY IN THEM

naw @bigj505  was directing that to me for the gif i posted but ive never really seen anyone get in trouble for a gif with a curse word and people use that word all the time on here but it's cool...But  @bigj505  you wouldnt happen to be one of the people that repped that gif would you?? Before you deleted it....What you think about that goldish material on the KC @bigj505?
Yea let me see someone else slide with the word dam with an N

DAMN DAMN DAMN

SB XIs are actually nice. The turn. No regrets.

Damn. I'm surprised you didn't already cop. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This is @NikeNino
 , just wanna let everybody know i was permanently banned from the site with no warning or anything, still dont know the reason y i was banned and if it's what i think it is then there are several others who did the same thing i did and theyre still on the site. It also seems as if you take shots at anybody that is cool with @bigj505
 you will be banned even if his homeboys are in the wrong, the rules should apply to everyone not certain people, no matter how many reps you have, really wish there was a way to vote for new mods. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE BECAUSE @bigj505
 is ruthless, karma is motha, and i'm sure there will be a  "you were reported" excuse. i wanna personally thank @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts
 and @Laces1983
 for havin my back

...another case of someone blaming me for something I had nothing to do with. :smh:

I would have banned your trolling self months ago if I had it out for you.

edit: upon reviewing your old account, its been determined that its you, @mribonit aka the scammer: http://niketalk.com/t/591937/ive-been-scammed-and-i-need-the-help-of-nt-detectives/0_20

hope you guys feel good about giving a scammer reps
@Retro fiend
laces1983 laces1983
@cannonoblock

Last edited:
:rofl:

You weren't banned from NT for posting a few curse words, I can guarantee that. Ain't no one gonna take up for the biggest troll of the year and assume they did no wrong

In the words of NikeNino when he tries to troll and create an argument and loses, so he reports your posts directed at him.....

BYE FELICIA!

Based on NT rules a warning has to be issued FIRST, mods on here are ruthless and overstep their boundaries. they act like they get paid for this
roll.gif

Last edited:
:rofl:

You weren't banned from NT for posting a few curse words, I can guarantee that. Ain't no one gonna take up for the biggest troll of the year and assume they did no wrong

In the words of NikeNino when he tries to troll and create an argument and loses, so he reports your posts directed at him.....

BYE FELICIA!

hes been banned again. guess you were right that it was him again. :smh:

I mean unless you're playing ball in them or just a clumsy person, why would you need to worry about scratches. Maybe Its just me but I find it hard to scratch my sneakers. Just avoid sharp edges and dumb *** people who don't know how to walk
My heel scrapes a step every time I walk down a set of stairs B........SMH

I mean... it was bound to happen... I still don't get how people get banned like srs just relax this is a forum come here share thoughts/info and move on....

Back
Top Bottom