• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
This is @NikeNino
 , just wanna let everybody know i was permanently banned from the site with no warning or anything, still dont know the reason y i was banned and if it's what i think it is then there are several others who did the same thing i did and theyre still on the site. It also seems as if you take shots at anybody that is cool with @bigj505
 you will be banned even if his homeboys are in the wrong, the rules should apply to everyone not certain people, no matter how many reps you have, really wish there was a way to vote for new mods. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE BECAUSE @bigj505
 is ruthless, karma is motha, and i'm sure there will be a  "you were reported" excuse. i wanna personally thank @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts
 and @Laces1983
 for havin my back
so I seen this and ACTUALLY felt sorry for the lil' guy....

...another case of someone blaming me for something I had nothing to do with. :smh:

I would have banned your trolling self months ago if I had it out for you.

edit: upon reviewing your old account, its been determined that its you, @mribonit aka the scammer: http://niketalk.com/t/591937/ive-been-scammed-and-i-need-the-help-of-nt-detectives/0_20

hope you guys feel good about giving a scammer reps
retro fiend retro fiend
laces1983 laces1983
@cannonoblock

but yo---I don't condone scamming, AT ALL. As a buyer and seller on the "after" market that **** ain't cool, straight up. Had I known this prior to I never woulda even semi cosigned you a lil' bit these last couple of pages.

YOU DOG FOOD IN THESE #NT STREETS NOW, B.

View media item 1053442

roll.gif

You weren't banned from NT for posting a few curse words, I can guarantee that. Ain't no one gonna take up for the biggest troll of the year and assume they did no wrong

In the words of NikeNino when he tries to troll and create an argument and loses, so he reports your posts directed at him.....

BYE FELICIA!

...another case of someone blaming me for something I had nothing to do with.
mean.gif

edit: upon reviewing your old account, its been determined that its you, @mribonit aka the scammer: http://niketalk.com/t/591937/ive-been-scammed-and-i-need-the-help-of-nt-detectives/0_20

@Retro fiend
@Laces1983
@cannonoblock
lol i knew that you guys checked out who repped who on here when it comes to certain posts by certain people...i give out reps to posts that i like, agree with, or find funny....i see you left names off though!

Last edited:
lol i knew that you guys checked out who repped who on here when it comes to certain posts by certain people...i give out reps to posts that i like, agree with, or find funny....i see you left names off though!

I agree---I repped him a few times actually :lol: He'd post funny stuff and/or .gifs. We didn't know who he was---don't think it was necessary to "call out" people in that manner.

...another case of someone blaming me for something I had nothing to do with. :smh:

edit: upon reviewing your old account, its been determined that its you, [@=/u/124216/mribonit]@mribonit[/@] aka the scammer: http://niketalk.com/t/591937/ive-been-scammed-and-i-need-the-help-of-nt-detectives/0_20

[@=/u/130993/Retro-fiend]@Retro fiend[/@]
[@=/u/82809/Laces1983]@Laces1983[/@]
[@=/u/142577/cannonoblock]@cannonoblock[/@]

the post has 3 reps and 3 names I put down. counting = good.

that said, its funny you like a post where some fool straight up blames me for something I had nothing to do with. it shows how thirsty some of you all are to jump on the hate J bandwagon.

its all good tho. I already know where we stand.

http://s298.photobucket.com/user/bigj505/media/luigi_zps43faff61.gif.html

Last edited:
lol this thread is always good for a laugh

cant wait for the KC tho.. hope they look as nice in person as they do in the pictures

that said, its funny you like a post where some fool straight up blames me for something I had nothing to do with. it shows how thirsty some of you all are to jump on the hate J bandwagon.

http://s298.photobucket.com/user/bigj505/media/luigi_zps43faff61.gif.html
because i agreed with something he said in there from personal experience....how lame in the game you have to be to dig and find out who repped who and post it on here?!...oh and its funny that you remember who i am now when a while ago you said you didn't realize who i was!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Unbelievable 
laugh.gif

And to think....apparently some of us were only jumping on him because we wanted to be "cool"  .... crazy how it all works out huh 
nthat.gif

because i agreed with something he said in there from personal experience....how lame in the game you have to be to dig and find out who repped who and post it on here?!...oh and its funny that you remember who i am now when a while ago you said you didn't realize who i was!

learn how to use the site before calling someone lame. its a simple button click Einstein. that said, you have definitely been extra thirsty to throw shade my way lately. its no denying that at all.

View media item 1053461

Last edited:
learn how to use the site before calling someone lame. its a simple button click Einstein. that said, you have definitely been extra thirsty to throw shade my way lately. its no denying that at all.
dude no one has thrown nothing your way since our lil incident which started because i noticed you throwing shade on the slick side at me first...and please teach me how to use the site because im not on here 24/7, when i click on the button it doesnt show who rep'd the post...as long as i know how to post and rep im good!...glad that you finally reached your life long goal of becoming an NT admin!

Last edited:

View media item 1053457
dude no one has thrown nothing your way since our lil incident which started because i noticed you throwing shade on the slick side at me first...and please teach me how to use the site because im not on here 24/7, when i click on the button it doesnt show who rep'd the post...as long as i know how to post and rep im good!...glad that you finally reached your life long goal of becoming an NT admin!

Right. Just like you claimed I was deleting all info pertaining to info about the KC release or whatever.

Also, trying to belittle me about being an admin will get you nowhere.

Right. Just like you claimed I was deleting all info pertaining to info about the KC release or whatever.

Also, trying to belittle me about being an admin will get you nowhere.
right....first i never said any names....and second i owned up to that.....point???

@bigj505  I wasn't gonna comment but i don't like being misunderstood. I wasn't repping cause of the hate thrown at you, i was repping cause of someone getting banned for no reason. I haven't been around long enough know the politics of NT. I don't have a problem with you especially since you a ravens fan. lol

@bigj505  I wasn't gonna comment but i don't like being misunderstood. I wasn't repping cause of the hate thrown at you, i was repping cause of someone getting banned for no reason. I haven't been around long enough know the politics of NT. I don't have a problem with you especially since you a ravens fan. lol
i just rep'd you....

i'm confused, so NikeNino is the scammer dude with the weird pops?

yeah he is! Haha the first week he was NikeNino I was in here callin him Mr IBONIT.... I knew it was that same sleezeball. Good job mods!

View media item 1053489

Oh dang he was in the KD thread talking about supposed "oops" on WTKD that all went off the forum. Hopefully nobody fell for that from that scum.....

View media item 1053486

@bigj505
 I wasn't gonna comment but i don't like being misunderstood. I wasn't repping cause of the hate thrown at you, i was repping cause of someone getting banned for no reason. I haven't been around long enough know the politics of NT. I don't have a problem with you especially since you a ravens fan. lol

I get you. Maybe I just took offense because of the fact that many people knew nino to be a troll so his banning wouldn't have been a surprise and the fact that dude straight up cried woah is me and put my name all over it.

The ban hammer definitely came quicker on the yuku site than it does over here since he have a better way of tracking users and their offenses.

Also, this whole Js crew stuff is ridiculous. I rarely ban people and usually just make mentions for dudes to chill. Nino got that same courtesy from me.

Back
Top Bottom