Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yup.... Spots only getting a size run or so. Sizes 8 - 13. Good luck to all those that need it. These are :smokin

they did tickets at the spot? i asked the one in white marsh and they didn't know what i was talking about.

man aint nothing wrong with them wind chills
laugh.gif
BURR! 
indifferent.gif

So, where are the fools now who said those weren't a USA colorway when pics first surfaced??? Bunch of bozos.

really? they are the independence days not the USA. the USAs are the red lows and were part of the USA pack that released a week or so ago.

The KD, Kobe, and Lebrons.

edit: nike just called all the red white and blue shoes independence days so we all are wrong i guess.... no USA colors.

Last edited:
Couple question for those who already have the KCs in-hand. Is the gold painted on the posite or is it kind of like a wrap? And is it even posite like on the regular XIs or is it really flimsy?

Just judging from pictures, it almost gives me the feeling of that silver foil on the outside of a chewing gum wrapper. Appreciate any info thanks.

I keep seeing pics like this, is there some significance to it? Or is it just like the one foot tip toe pic?

Last edited:
So no searching style codes anymore....what other way is there to gain a few seconds but waiting on a twitter link? At that point why not make everything TLO?

went ahead and picked these up this evening...sizes steadily disappearing in my area. i like the fact that these have a sold sole so they wont yellow/brown like the 8s and 9s did. i think they look better without the lace lock.. considering even tucking in the pink flywire as well.

people are sleeping on these for sure.

View media item 1058059

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom