Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That's understandable but there has to be some attraction to the theme of the colorway. That theme somewhat translates over to the air max, all I was getting at.

eyes.gif

Really want them! Maybe the hype is getting to me but I just paid $400 for my pair.... Good deal?

Should of gave it a shot online first but hey atleast you dont have too worry about striking out friday.

True, I think it's a good sign everyday that we get closer to the release I see more pairs on eBay and instagram.

True, I think it's a good sign everyday that we get closer to the release I see more pairs on eBay and instagram.
Hey man you got your pair thats whats important you have nothing to worry about lol. me on the other hand its gonna be raffle or online or bust and on to the next one.   
laugh.gif

Hey man you got your pair thats whats important you have nothing to worry about lol. me on the other hand its gonna be raffle or online or bust and on to the next one.   :lol:  

This is a weird release, at times it seems like a easy cop then I read and see things making it seem very limited... Let's see what happens but Goodluck on that raffle or online

KC'S won't be easy to get and whoever says they will be has a contact or a hook-up, plan ahead or you'll luck out.

man NDC be confusin me... last 2 weeks the style code search wouldn't work on launches and just for fun i tried it on the jordan future gym red's and it worked....hope nike let's it work on the KC's

Did you happen to wash them beforehand as it mentioned on the packaging?

Edit: Saw that you did. Did you wash them with other clothing?
Washed in cold water separately and hung dry...I think the dye may tend to bleed and get on other articles of clothing so a quick wash prevents this from happening...need to get me more some pairs of these nike socks!  I missed out on the 2014 ASG gumbo socks
mean.gif

man NDC be confusin me... last 2 weeks the style code search wouldn't work on launches and just for fun i tried it on the jordan future gym red's and it worked....hope nike let's it work on the KC's
why does it matter? Cant you just get the link?

Back
Top Bottom