Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
back on topic...anyone else think the KC posite will end up creasing badly on the toe box? Closest thing I can think of is the Super Bowl Trainer 1s, which end up creasing pretty badly.

Personally I don't think it will crease badly if it does indeed get creased... :nerd:

back on topic...anyone else think the KC posite will end up creasing badly on the toe box? Closest thing I can think of is the Super Bowl Trainer 1s, which end up creasing pretty badly.
The posite I don't think so but maybe the area where posite ends & suede material begins, hopefully not; a big plus of 11s is no creasing.

Took me all of 2 minutes to find 54 comments where you mention you have the wtls. You're stalking us, someone can be speaking about Mc Donalds and here you come talking about having a Big Mac while wearing your wtls.

Seriously I'm happy for you but we get it, you have them.

like i legit hollered when I read this---scared my dog and everything.

and 7 is a habitual linestepper---he knows this, most of us regs know this, he just don't care :lol: Best thing to do is either a) ignore/block him or b) laugh at it.

Last edited:
the only place I can see creasing & poss in between eyelets .. hopefully minimum to none though.

Last edited:
^^ Yup don't see the posite actually creasing... wore my BHM's for a whole day and still look DS except the bottoms lol, no crease at all though

I'm pissed at myself missed Serramonte HoH tickets on Monday... oh well online it is :smh:

Last edited:
View media item 1058243

the only place I can see creasing & poss in between eyelets .. hopefully minimum to none though.

Good thinking, but I guess on both the medial and lateral side by the edges is where I thought it could happen (right where your red line is). That's where it is on my trainer 1s and since both are iridescent, that's what made me think of it. I'd post pics but I'm on vaca so no can do.

Lol people picking sides, me and Dre aren't enemies. If he need info and I had it I would share it with him, don't blow a little humour out of proportion.

Got my guaranteed ticket from House of Hoops in baybrook mall 
smokin.gif
 I only know 2 stores in Houston getting them, any where else besides Galleria and Baybrook?

Really like those black lows.
pimp.gif

They're not the Blackouts, but they'd be a nice consolation prize for me since I missed out on them.

Back
Top Bottom