Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I would trade WTL for Bred + Broyal 1s in a heartbeat.
lmao word
laugh.gif

royals 1s & bred 1s or 4s don't matter
grin.gif

When did Royal 1s get so popular?? I remember in HS them bad boys SAT!!! Now they everybody grails??? That's just me being out of the times I suppose. Like someone stated earlier I'd rather have a 1 of 1 type deal than a retro that'll probably retro again.

Ya'll do know AJKO Royal 1s coming out in like a few months tho, right?

Got my guaranteed ticket from House of Hoops in baybrook mall 
smokin.gif
 I only know 2 stores in Houston getting them, any where else besides Galleria and Baybrook?
niiiice, did they notify you by calling? I used to enter so many HoH raffles but I never won..lol

When did Royal 1s get so popular?? I remember in HS them bad boys SAT!!! Now they everybody grails??? That's just me being out of the times I suppose. Like someone stated earlier I'd rather have a 1 of 1 type deal than a retro that'll probably retro again.

Kanye.

niiiice, did they notify you by calling? I used to enter so many HoH raffles but I never won..lol
It was no raffle, they gave out guaranteed tickets today. I asked my cousin to go since I had to work, he had to work so he asked his chick friend and luckily she was able to grab my size.

AJKO Broyals =/= AJ1 Broyals.

Kanye.

It was no raffle, they gave out guaranteed tickets today. I asked my cousin to go since I had to work, he had to work so he asked his chick friend and luckily she was able to grab my size.
whaaaaa...I wonder how many pairs the gallery be getting to give out guarantees...here in ghetto San Antonio, it has to be a raffle. I'm sure most of it is already going to employees or employee's friends..

AJKO Broyals =/= AJ1 Broyals.

right. so I mean I know that, but.... does it have to be leather? Cuz the color blocking is pretty much the same, if not identical.

and doing a quick ebay search I see some Royal 1s with $330 OBO BINs for Royals.... I don't imagine Breds are much far off, so (being generous) 4+4=8. In actuality, you could probably spend around 7 bills and get both. And WTLs is mens is more valuable than 7-8 bills.

If you take that trade I'd make dude throw some cash on top, real talk. Or hell even another pair of kicks.

Last edited:
And I look at it as, the WTL is a nice shoe, don't get me wrong and not a lot of people have them, but the same can be said about the Broyal and Bred 1s. So question is would I trade one nice shoe that not a lot of people have for 2 nice shoes that not a lot of people have? **** yeah.

And I look at it as, the WTL is a nice shoe, don't get me wrong and not a lot of people have them, but the same can be said about the Broyal and Bred 1s. So question is would I trade one nice shoe that not a lot of people have for 2 nice shoes that not a lot of people have? **** yeah.

you playing checkers out here.... you need to be playing chess.

The reason I think wtls traded for some Jordans is ridiculous because the wtls probably won't release again for a very long time, maybe never. Jordans release on the regs, those colorways will probably drop in a couple years again.

Thanks for the gesture but there's people in here who really really want them, if you can help out atleast 1 person they'd appreciate it.
i remember that feeling...I always wanted the 3lab5 when it first came out..I went to 3 HoH and brought 4 friends with me. No Luck.....than stayed up all night for the online release and still no luck..I bought it on ebay for 320 because I really wanted it so bad...now I have a few connects to get any releases I want just by hooking up people and grindin.

The reason I think wtls traded for some Jordans is ridiculous because the wtls probably won't release again for a very long time, maybe never. Jordans release on the regs, those colorways will probably drop in a couple years again.

PRETTY MUCH.

BASICALLY I WOULDN'T MAKE THAT TRADE UNLESS IT WAS RIDICULOUSLY STACKED IN MY FAVOR. IF I DID THE TRADE I WOULD JUST SELL THE SHOES AND COP THE WTL AGAIN AND POCKET THE EXTRA CASH. :lol:

BUT THEN AGAIN I'M MOVING AWAY FROM WEARING JORDAN RETROS. I DON'T LIKE THE CROWD OF PEOPLE THAT GETS ASSOCIATED WITH WEARING THEM AND THE BRAND ITSELF IS GETTING VERY LAME IN MY EYES. MAYBE I WILL COP A REMASTERED PAIR OR TWO BUT I DOUBT IT. NOT REALLY MY THING ANYMORE.

anyone think they will release do the wtl like what they did with the red octobers?
Yeah after LeBrons last rant about Mark Parker and his new contract with Adidas being signed, I'm sure they'll do a random drop.

Last edited:
Now that I'm getting older man it's about what will be a type of investment---what will appreciate in value. I'd never trade any Lebron for any Jordan for the simple fact Jordan is done and Lebron isn't. We haven't even started retroing Lebrons, imagine when we do?? I'm not finna be the one saying "DARN man if I had only kept them ______ " If I were into Kobes and KDs and I be doing the same thing.

Only kicks I have in my collection now are things I know that will be of some value if I ever got in a bind (or just got tired of them). I want to feel confident that I didn't throw my money away. For this reason, the only Js I have in my collection right now are kicks that haven't been retroed and I don't forsee being retroed.

Hence the checkers vs. chess comment.
That's like asking why would I buy Broyal 1s when I can get these.
View media item 1058371

actually... :nerd: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I've seen people paint that upper part black and they came out FUEGO. I'd hop on those Jpacks in a heart beat but that colorblocking doesn't move me. I mean you just kinda come off like you only want Royals cuz other ppl want them and you want to have what other people want. Not cuz of any emotional or real tie to the actual shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom