Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Called Over To One Of The Local HOH's A Bit Ago To See How They Were Handling This KC Release. Turns Out They Did Reserve A Pair Starting Yesterday. Asked If They Had My Size 10 Left And Was Told They Only Had 1 Size 9.5 Left For Reserve. Hopped In The Car And Whip Gamed Out There With The Quickness To Reserve That Last Pair :pimp: Turns Out Only 1 Of The 3 HOH's Out This Way Received Stock In These :wow:

Gonna Have To Hit Up The Plug To Hold Me Down On My TTS 10 And Maybe One More Pair :nerd:

Last edited:

Definitely. The 1s are way more wearable... They're classic! You could easy get tired of WTL in 2-3 years.

Like I said earlier at the end is about what YOU want.

Me personally I love 1's and I KNOW FOR A FACT, that I would wear those two 1's WAYYYYYY more than a pair of WTL's so I would do the trade...

All that talk about value this or value that is irrelevant if you dealing with stuff you like... if you got them to make money go ahead and resell them and cash out ain't nothing wrong with that.

Just my 0.02 and not aiming this and anyone just putting my opinion out there.

Sorry I quoted you @Lisa :tongue:

I don't think a lot of people knows about the KC drop except the sneaker heads...wasn't the official date posted only this week? i didn't see to much hype on this over the net...I'm sure when they release and a lot of people neck break on them, it will become more popular. I really hope that's the case...lol

Exactly. I would rather have a shoe that I could see myself wearing. WTL will be sitting in closets 95% of the time

I don't think a lot of people knows about the KC drop except the sneaker heads...wasn't the official date posted only this week? i didn't see to much hype on this over the net...I'm sure when they release and a lot of people neck break on them, it will become more popular. I really hope that's the case...lol

Not sure people know what's good with the local releases. Online will be another animal.

People know, twitter is full of questions and posts. Quite a few bots and atcs made for the KC'S so you know how that goes.

Like I said earlier at the end is about what YOU want.

Me personally I love 1's and I KNOW FOR A FACT, that I would wear those two 1's WAYYYYYY more than a pair of WTL's so I would do the trade...

All that talk about value this or value that is irrelevant if you dealing with stuff you like... if you got them to make money go ahead and resell them and cash out ain't nothing wrong with that.

Just my 0.02 and not aiming this and anyone just putting my opinion out there.

Sorry I quoted you @Lisa :tongue:

:lol:

it's all good---and i stated my viewpoint is pretty much strictly financial. What you "wear" will change as time goes on. Money don't :lol: :lol:

and I know I'm not going to wear my WTLs a whole bunch, it's more of a symbolic purchase than anything.

PRETTY MUCH.

BASICALLY I WOULDN'T MAKE THAT TRADE UNLESS IT WAS RIDICULOUSLY STACKED IN MY FAVOR. IF I DID THE TRADE I WOULD JUST SELL THE SHOES AND COP THE WTL AGAIN AND POCKET THE EXTRA CASH.
laugh.gif

BUT THEN AGAIN I'M MOVING AWAY FROM WEARING JORDAN RETROS. I DON'T LIKE THE CROWD OF PEOPLE THAT GETS ASSOCIATED WITH WEARING THEM AND THE BRAND ITSELF IS GETTING VERY LAME IN MY EYES. MAYBE I WILL COP A REMASTERED PAIR OR TWO BUT I DOUBT IT. NOT REALLY MY THING ANYMORE.
elaborate on that please my once fellow MEMPHIAN!!!!

People know, twitter is full of questions and posts. Quite a few bots and atcs made for the KC'S so you know how that goes.
Yup, Twitter is flooded with folks foaming wanting these. ATC services has already thrown their hat into the mix making people even more hyped saying "oh hottest, most limited Lebron release of the year", "dont sleep on this release", yadda yadda yadda. This isn't going to be an easy shoe to acquire for your regular John Doe.

Legit royals are NOWHERE near $360 gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts . The grey market pairs go for $300-$450. It isn't a real quick search to look up some legit and authentic DS Royal 1's anywhere. Royals are $600+, so if you are viewing the shoes in terms of value and investment, Royals are about double your estimate. People are paying $700-$720 for legit pairs. Not everyone of course, but of the % of real pairs that sell, the $700 pairs aren't that much of an outlier right now. $600+ on average is a nice return on em either way.

I got my eyes on the WTL and don't plan on trading any Jordan's for em.... Retail or trade 5 or 6 WTKD's.

Last edited:

I see these sitting on the shelves or being returned. Basketball shoes aint hyped no more. RIP!
lol....troll city

even THIS troll rocks basketball shoes....lebrons...troll edition...with the throwback World B. Free Rockets jersey!

Last edited:
This thread is almost as bad as a Jordan retro thread (I'm sorry but I'm old and a Reebok guy) but I want those dang Crown Jewels, can somebody fill me in on online releases? 8 AM eastern, 5 AM Pacific on NDC? Footlocker? Any other sites?

This thread is almost as bad as a Jordan retro thread (I'm sorry but I'm old and a Reebok guy) but I want those dang Crown Jewels, can somebody fill me in on online releases? 8 AM eastern, 5 AM Pacific on NDC? Footlocker? Any other sites?
Finishline, Eastbay/Footlocker/Footaction/Champs, NDC, Jimmy Jazz.

Back
Top Bottom