Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
probably won't get any shipping information cause of the holiday. I hope ruvilla didn't really cancel pairs that didn't get in system line. internal problem, not customers fault they were on website

So no lacelocks with the KC's? I remember seeing pictures with lacelocks but it looks like from todays pickups there is none.

Wow the kings crowns are sick. I totally slept on them. But also im on hard economic times. The kings pride might be attainable for a decent price. But those crowns boy are (mash out posse voice) fire.

Glad you got your pair....as much as you were fussing about them joints. :D

I ever see a girl rocking these joints round here, I'm getting them digits. :lol:

:lol: yea I was the ONLY chick in line---I think them not releasing in GS turned a lot of us off. Not me, but most.

I'm officially done with the 11s tho! It was a helluva run :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Group photo coming soon :nerd:

Todays official wear:
'MURICA

View media item 1061178
Get drunk for me since I won't be able to (low-key chill time with my folks and nephew)

Struck out this morning, but was able to pick up my pair at a local HOH. Totally suprised there was only a few heads, was expecting to strike out. Glad these came out on a holiday lol

Glad you got your pair....as much as you were fussing about them joints.
happy.gif

I ever see a girl rocking these joints round here, I'm getting them digits.
laugh.gif
You like them big foot Peggy Hill women I see 
laugh.gif

I intended to sell my Crowns but damn they're beautiful in hand, when the dude pulled em out of the box at House of Hoops he threw a wrench in my operation. 

Is that on the sole or is it embedded in the sole?

On a side note, I haven't paid much attention to NT Boston releases since they reopened, how to they do their releases now? Still RSVP?

Nike Boston still does RSVP but these were FCFS. I already chatted with a rep online and they sent me a 20% of coupon so guess I can't complain too much

While y'all snagging them KCs I am about to find out if this dude has real WTLs for 280, asking for pics now

i got them for 330.. but i looked on ebay and saw people askin anywhere from 350/380 to 750... 
Hell thats not that bad. You would have been staring down $270ish after taxes.

Makes me wonder why resellers even waste their time. After gas to get to the post office and shipping he may come out with 25 bucks profit.

i got them for 330.. but i looked on ebay and saw people askin anywhere from 350/380 to 750... 

Hell thats not that bad. You would have been staring down $270ish after taxes.

Makes me wonder why resellers even waste their time. After gas to get to the post office and shipping he may come out with 25 bucks profit.

I personally don't even care what someone else paid for the shoe I buy from them. You never know if they paid full price or not to be honest. All that matters is the bottom line.

Back
Top Bottom