Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just found out these released today. What a horrible way to start the holiday weekend. Looks like these didn't sell out in minutes either. Now I gotta hunt a size 12 down.

Missed the online drop this morning, didn't mind it so much, but you know count on the NT community pics to make you change your mind real quick lol pretty much thought I was SOL, then I get a call from my brother in law who is in LA for the fourth saying there was about 10 ppl in line at NT Beverly Hills, he waited about 30 mins and came thru (somewhat), wanted an 11.5 but got a 12, I'm hoping I could make it work

Last edited:
Just picked mine up 
happy.gif

Happy 4th

I like the KCs but not for 250, I'm low key happy they didn't come in my size or I would have copped.

I like the KCs but not for 250, I'm low key happy they didn't come in my size or I would have copped.
Im bitter-sweet I wasnt able to cop because money saved is always money saved but I will snag up for retail if I come across my 11-11.5

If they re-appear like the other exts did Id be glad

^^^^ those defects are beat especially since they are on both shoes.
If I had to choose the lesser of two evils, I'd rather have a flawless upper tho and a furred up bottom tho.

Im bitter-sweet I wasnt able to cop because money saved is always money saved but I will snag up for retail if I come across my 11-11.5

If they re-appear like the other exts did Id be glad
I got a feeling they'll appear on a Euro site like all the other exts.

Can you see that defect while wearing them? What is it exactly? Are the soles eaten away or is it just soiling?

Wherever I wear these I feel like attention is on me, I got the dopest kicks in the room. Damn, these are straight fire! Dare I say, the most innovative since the Corks drop. I don't even care about the South Beach 11's anymore. I was planning on rocking those if I missed out on these, but since I got these, I just feel like it trumps every other LeBron 11 in existence. It's been a while where I just can't stop staring at a shoe

Wherever I wear these I feel like attention is on me, I got the dopest kicks in the room. Damn, these are straight fire! Dare I say, the most innovative since the Corks drop. I don't even care about the South Beach 11's anymore. I was planning on rocking those if I missed out on these, but since I got these, I just feel like it trumps every other LeBron 11 in existence. It's been a while where I just can't stop staring at a shoe

they're not too innovative, dopeness is subjective but i personally feel they look cheap.

south beaches are flames though, i don't get the hate on them. i'm happy i can finally rock a south beach colorway without having hype beast 12 year old ride my jock.

both still tied for my #1 even tho the aways see much more on foot love
laugh.gif

If i end up copping the KC looks like their gonna fight the GK for #2 

Im assuming the GKs were much easier to cop than the KC tho
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
what the lebrons are probably my favorite 11, after that forging iron, then the aways, then gammas, finally kings pride.

Back
Top Bottom