• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
imo crown jewels > every xi combined.

that colorway was just so genius and it looks PERFECT on the x.

have no idea how they look buly.

I'm trying to make myself like the WTL but it has got to be the worst What the shoe yet... I really don't get the appeal, besides being limited/hyped of course which is the biggest driving force in the shoe community right now.
i think the XI is better than the X by eons. The X was turrible IMO.
Really?

While the XI's are dope, the X looked good in damn near every colorway.

WTL XI right pair is perfection while the left looks super forced.

Last edited:
saw a dude rockin the AvM 11s at my local safeway just now....told him nice kicks...he said thanks...

cool story bro...

I'm trying to make myself like the WTL but it has got to be the worst What the shoe yet... I really don't get the appeal, besides being limited/hyped of course which is the biggest driving force in the shoe community right now.
THIS IS TRUE. THE MORE SLEEK LOOK OF THE 11'S IS A LOT BETTER THAN THE BULKY LOOK OF THE 10'S IMO.
I will never understand this thought, I feel the XI is bulkier than the X by far, espc on foot and def don't have the sleek look of the X's, XI are huge wide even with that toe crunch
laugh.gif
 WTL are still awful, all the EXTs have been awesome minus them pink denims but i'll never own the corks bcuz I ain't paying that $$$$$ 5/7 ain't bad imo

Love me some corks. One of the few shoes I really felt bad about not getting. Last one was the titanium xx3
mean.gif
I have a pair on ice & iv'e heard they can be fragile, cracking easy creasing

almost doubled up at a sneaker show but i ended up trading my rookies for a ds pair of SouthBeach 8s.

Really?

I was talking specifically about the WTL MODEL

Love me some corks. One of the few shoes I really felt bad about not getting. Last one was the titanium xx3 :smh:

I have a pair on ice & iv'e heard they can be fragile, cracking easy creasing

almost doubled up at a sneaker show but i ended up trading my rookies for a ds pair of SouthBeach 8s.

I've heard they were just fine for casual wear. The people that may have issues are those that have to walk a lot and have no cars.

Really?

I was talking specifically about the WTL MODEL
Got you, I have to agree with that also.

I've heard they were just fine for casual wear. The people that may have issues are those that have to walk a lot and have no cars.
outside of people in the city or really good mass transportation cities and over the age of 18. needs to be worried about a car and not kicks imo....

Back
Top Bottom