Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Personally, I think these look better without the lace locks.

I took the Pink lace locks off my South Beach 11's and they look so much better on feet. 
Agree. I was going to buy a pair until i seen that picture a page or two back with them on. I see why nike didn't put them on there. Some one had a BIN price on ebay for there SB lace locks for $54.99
mean.gif

kings crowns would have been a lot nicer without that thing over the sole, suede doesn't look appealing and the leather tongue didn't need that gold hit. signature shoulda been all black too, not gold.

denims still best ext 11.

kings crowns would have been a lot nicer without that thing over the sole, suede doesn't look appealing and the leather tongue didn't need that gold hit. signature shoulda been all black too, not gold.

denims still best ext 11.
Please tell me you've seen the denims in person, I tried to ignore all pictures and judge for myself in person.

Sadly in person was worse than pictures.

Lebron X had the best exts.

Last edited:
Please tell me you've seen the denims in person, I tried to ignore all pictures and judge for myself in person.

i haven't seen denims in person actually. i didn't feel like picking any of those trash ext's this year.

10's had eehh ext's too, corks were the only ones i really liked and i'm sure if i search i can get a good price, but what for if that cork is just gonna flake off and the shoe will look like trash eventually?

To be honest the blue suedes dont look bad on foot in pictures. I would say a logical order for the EXTs are 1. KC, 2. Blue Suede, and 3. Denim. If the leather didnt look weird with the embossed hyperfuse cuts they could have been special. Also both denim samples looked better than the final product in my opinion.

Last edited:
blue suedes always looked decent, it's just that there's literally no reason to cop when nearly every gr colorway looks better than them.

only 11's worth paying a dime over retail for are forging irons and wtl's

every other colorway that's nice you can get for retail/under.

Last edited:

i haven't seen denims in person actually. i didn't feel like picking any of those trash ext's this year.

10's had eehh ext's too, corks were the only ones i really liked and i'm sure if i search i can get a good price, but what for if that cork is just gonna flake off and the shoe will look like trash eventually?
Corks don't flake off, I've got em and they still look the same as new.

Denim Xs were my favorite ext.  XIs are terrible in comparison.

KC are trash but the WTL are the greatest? :smh:

CORRECT.

IN MY OPINION OF COURSE. GLAD I PASSED ON KC. UNDERWHELMING TO ME IN PERSON.

You only fool with super limited shoes anyways. KC wouldn't make the cut :lol:

NAH, ONLY SHOES I BELIEVE LOOK GOOD. NO MATTER HOW HARD PEOPLE ON NIKETALK TRY TO HYPE SOME MODEL/COLORWAYS (CORKS, KC'S COME TO MY MIND). I HAVE PLENTY OF GR SHOES. AROUND 200+ OF THEM :lol:

KC'S DON'T MAKE THE LOOKS CUT AND I'M DEF NOT GOING TO BALL IN THEM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom