Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ginobili made sure the XI's saw a championship
tongue.gif

Exclusivity making shoes popular is no different than certain cars, houses, jewelry, pets, etc, etc, etc.

It is what it is. Limited availability makes things more desirable. If it was a everyone gets everything kind of world then we would be in a communist state.

I don't care for the rat race of trying to find shoes, especially when the exclusivity is falsely manufactured from resellers taking up a large portion of the shoes to turn a profit. However, I can understand why someone may like something limited even if it is not the best of it's class.

so where are all the customizers at I need to get the red in this hat dyed black for my KCs

gonna wild out with one of these 2 laces being in them

plus the lace locks all I need now is my matchy matchy shirt
roll.gif

Exclusivity making shoes popular is no different than certain cars, houses, jewelry, pets, etc, etc, etc.

It is what it is. Limited availability makes things more desirable. If it was a everyone gets everything kind of world then we would be in a communist state.

I don't care for the rat race of trying to find shoes, especially when the exclusivity is falsely manufactured from resellers taking up a large portion of the shoes to turn a profit. However, I can understand why someone may like something limited even if it is not the best of it's class.

i can cop a ferrari with ease if i have the bread

i can't cop a pair of chinese shoes unless i jump through several hoops/pay even MORE bread.

don't talk like EVERYTHING is exclusive.

so where are all the customizers at I need to get the red in this hat dyed black for my KCs

roll.gif

damn bruh now i see why you don't like WTL's

try a basic fit for once, at LEAST wear a plain black shirt with them KC's :rofl:

i do think that those laces and the lacelocks would look fire on KC's tho.

Last edited:

i can't cop a pair of chinese shoes unless i jump through several hoops/pay even MORE bread.

ever woke up in a Bugatti? If you wasn't on the waiting list then you ain't ridin in $#!+ 
laugh.gif

bam price 

bam retail price of the WTL 1000$ 

exclusive as __________ 

true status symbols 

cats will still cop doubles and say "had to have em" "copped with ease" 

ferrari 360 = Miami Nights

ferrari Enzo = WTL

theres exclusivity anywhere you look. He's right... the less there is, the more you want it, even if you don't wanna admit it.

roll.gif

damn bruh now i see why you don't like WTL's

try a basic fit for once, at LEAST wear a plain black shirt with them KC's
roll.gif

i do think that those laces and the lacelocks would look fire on KC's tho.
sorry fam me don't do basic black tees and white tees or any basic tees something gotta be on them unless its a polo but that's a diff ball game check the sig #Teammatchymatchy
nthat.gif

ferrari Enzo = WTL

theres exclusivity anywhere you look. He's right... the less there is, the more you want it, even if you don't wanna admit it.

ferrari enzo was something special, they chose you to have one.

trust me the exclusivity of expensive cars is not the same as sneakers, they're only exclusive because of your level of wealth.

ferrari Enzo = WTL

nah fam i'm not riding in anything foreign ok i'd drive a Porsche panamera/911 or Mitus 3000GT VR4 but that's the limits of my foreignness I keep it all American in my driving screw exclusiveness, how you run from the cops in a Enzo you stick out like a sore thumb same with pretty much every limited car, you ain't out running the scanner just like we can't out run these bots these days why you think they say AUTOCOP
mean.gif
laugh.gif

anyone notice how having limited shoes automatically gives you the title of hypebeast? it could be a shoe you really adore but people only assume that you're a hypebeast.

Where's all this bad quality Ashy Larry suede on the Crown Jewels talk coming from? Do you guys even own a pair or have you seen them in person or are you basing you analysis off of pics and YouTube vids alone :nerd:

View media item 1064389
My pairs' quality is great :pimp:

Dude, don't even go there. I went through THREE pairs before I got the pair I wanted. Nike used cheap synthetic suede. Truth is truth and I have a pair.

nah fam i'm not riding in anything foreign ok i'd drive a Porsche panamera/911 or Mitus 3000GT VR4 but that's the limits of my foreignness I keep it all American in my driving screw exclusiveness, how you run from the cops in a Enzo you stick out like a sore thumb same with pretty much every limited car, you ain't out running the scanner just like we can't out run these bots these days why you think they say AUTOCOP
mean.gif
laugh.gif

bruh this post is gold :rofl:

ferrari Enzo = WTL

trust me the exclusivity of expensive cars is not the same as sneakers, they're only exclusive because of your level of wealth.
lol Didn't you initially bring up the ferrari analogy? and you're being too technical. You said if you have enough money you can buy that car without having to jump through hoops but if you cant get the shoe you gotta pay more... well the Enzos resold for about double what they initially cost because of what? ...exclusivity. With that being said if you have enough money you can get any shoe you want, invest in a good computer and an amazing bot like our friend with the broken caps lock key and you wouldn't have to worry about missing anymore releases.

ferrari Enzo = WTL

Exclusivity of shoes is completely manufactured, whereas the exclusivity of some of the most coveted items in the world is due to a limited amount of people that can even afford them to begin with. Really not a good analogy to use supercars or any other seriously expensive item. In other words, exclusivity = image of wealth and therefore it becomes more desirable.

That doesn't really translate to shoes, except in the world of paying resell prices. I'm not trying to cop the WTL as a show of wealth. If Nike jacked up the price to $1k, they would have to make less because they wouldn't come close to selling out if they made it in GR numbers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom