Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
ferrari 360 = Miami Nights

ferrari Enzo = WTL

theres exclusivity anywhere you look. He's right... the less there is, the more you want it, even if you don't wanna admit it.

ferrari enzo was something special, they chose you to have one.

trust me the exclusivity of expensive cars is not the same as sneakers, they're only exclusive because of your level of wealth.

Exclusivity of shoes is completely manufactured, whereas the exclusivity of some of the most coveted items in the world is due to a limited amount of people that can even afford them to begin with. Really not a good analogy to use supercars or any other seriously expensive item. In other words, exclusivity = image of wealth and therefore it becomes more desirable.

That doesn't really translate to shoes, except in the world of paying resell prices. I'm not trying to cop the WTL as a show of wealth. If Nike jacked up the price to $1k, they would have to make less because they wouldn't come close to selling out if they made it in GR numbers.

It's the exact same thing, how many dudes on this forum cop limited kicks actually keep and wear those limited kicks. Maybe 40% at best.
I know a lot of dudes that get every release regardless of release dates and hookups simply because they are willing to pay whatever resale price it costs to get what they want.

While some dudes still want to think they are special for having certain kicks the rest of us know that all that separates most peoples sneaker collections is having the disposable income to cop whatever you want.

thinking of coppin this shirt for my KCs not sure yet normally I don't actually ask but i'm making an exception this time what yall think
nerd.gif

WORE WTL'S FOR MY TRIP TO NYC THIS PAST FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND. GOT NOTHING BUT COMPLIMENTS. I SEE NO ISSUES WITH WEARABILITY ON THEM. JUST DONT OVERDO IT. WILL POST PICS TOMORROW.

WORE WTL'S FOR MY TRIP TO NYC THIS PAST FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND. GOT NOTHING BUT COMPLIMENTS. I SEE NO ISSUES WITH WEARABILITY ON THEM. JUST DONT OVERDO IT. WILL POST PICS TOMORROW.
my problem is they're so loud you have to wear solid tees, sorry I learned in school and then from clubbing in my younger yrs solid tees just no good but i'm not mad at anyone that does like that style call yall "Dem Franchize Boyz"
laugh.gif

whats wrong with solid Ts?   
Well the white ones are only good for wet t-shirt contests
roll.gif
so wrong but repped
roll.gif

@818shoe  there's nothing wrong if that's what you like I personally don't like them but that's me, from school and clubbing no solid tees were allowed because of the gang violence that broke out in the late 90s-00s when I was in Killeen, so that's my reasoning, the only time I wore solid tees was under my opened button ups but that was a long time ago I've sense learned to button my shirts
laugh.gif

so wrong but repped
roll.gif

@818shoe  there's nothing wrong if that's what you like I personally don't like them but that's me, from school and clubbing no solid tees were allowed because of the gang violence that broke out in the late 90s-00s when I was in Killeen, so that's my reasoning, the only time I wore solid tees was under my opened button ups but that was a long time ago I've sense learned to button my shirts
laugh.gif
Yup, I was a teenager in the mid 90's and Red & Blue plain T's were a big NO NO where I used to live growing up! In fact it's still that way over there smh...

dat open button up look ugh......

also inside out white T's and ashy black T's back in the day (struggle T's)

better yet i hate that most of nike's black apparel from T's to joggers comes standard issue ashy black 
mean.gif

Last edited:
once spring comes around,  90% of my outfits until october are either plain ralph lauren or nike ts lol with some bball or tech shorts...the eff it mindset really sinks in after midterms  
roll.gif

but I totally understand the whole clothing possibly alluding to violence/conflict in urban areas, even outside of blue/red tees...I remember my dad telling me this story of a dude getting his a** kicked for wearing a yankees fitted the wrong way in the bronx. stuff deff happens lol

Where's all this bad quality Ashy Larry suede on the Crown Jewels talk coming from? Do you guys even own a pair or have you seen them in person or are you basing you analysis off of pics and YouTube vids alone
nerd.gif

My pairs' quality is great
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

AYYO NT IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT THE KING'S PRIDE WAS THE GREATEST LEBRON 11 EVER CREATED
this, but the aways will always tie the KP for #1, (at least to me) anyone that is a fan of this model and or the red/black cw must own at least 1 pair
happy.gif

Last edited:
i just wear bright pink t shirts and skinny jeans....COME AT ME BRO

Who am I to judge someones fashion lol I like to be matchy matchy, shoes shirt hat sometimes socks do u but if u wanna see how its done then watch me do me

If I were to wear shorts with Lebron 11 2k14 wtf kinda socks would you guys wear with these? Just black nike socks help guys haha?

You can't compare the exclusivity of sneakers and Bugattis. Their economies of scales are completely different. Chinese-made shoes that cost $20 to make is not comparable to a hand made car using top of the line materials and parts that are not always readily available. Nike's exclusivity is manufactured whereas with actual luxury goods, their exclusivity is inherent.

Back
Top Bottom