• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Good stuff man. Now sell them to a ******** fan with the quickness :lol:
:lol: im not in too much of a rush to sell. none on ebay so if I do choose to sell its a sellers market. plus I like them, but $1000+ is definitely tempting if someone were to offer. I gave up prelude v and vii with $50 to get them.

Hold on.... Washington reds are a censored word?

#thingsyoulearn

Last edited:
:lol:
My man alp suckered me into the censored text. Finally got his revenge for me asking him to tone it down :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: I don't know the sensors. Some stuff isn't that should be. Some stuff is that's surprising. Wish there was a censored words page :smh:

that would be a good ide, you should suggest that to meth.
:lol:
My man alp suckered me into the censored text. Finally got his revenge for me asking him to tone it down :smh:
I was waiting for the perfect moment to strike, got you! :rofl: :rofl:

on the real though I toned it down a lot, hardly ever curse here anymore.

Last edited:
man PEs don't even move me like that no more since some of them can be "made" using iD options.

With that being said, Alp, if you like it I love it! Congrats on the pair :pimp: Especially since I don't think the options are available to make a CTK CW

laugh.gif

My man alp suckered me into the censored text. Finally got his revenge for me asking him to tone it down
mean.gif
had that convo before....
laugh.gif

^^^ and I def appreciate it sir.
yup im a reformed nter :lol:

man PEs don't even move me like that no more since some of them can be "made" using iD options.

With that being said, Alp, if you like it I love it! Congrats on the pair :pimp: Especially since I don't think the options are available to make a CTK CW
thanks, appreciate it. they are really dope. Now if I can get my hands on the svsm joints id be at @nystatenisland's level :lol:

I need the lows just posted OR the black lows posted a few pages ago to release in GS (preferably the black joints).

Nike, I know you reading this. You came through with the Air Mission Retros so I now I need this solid from you. KTHANKSBYE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom