Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so gold swoosh, logo, speckled gold laces and flywire for what was supposed to happen and silver what are those things called? anyways silver for what actually happened
laugh.gif
 they nice but i'm good

[thread="532801"]I'll gladly move to the front of the line for those Lows :pimp:   Saw the Floridians in person today finally and those things POP,  I'm ready to start picking these up on major discount.[/thread]

That's what I've been saying :lol:

so gold swoosh, logo, speckled gold laces and flywire for what was supposed to happen and silver what are those things called? anyways silver for what actually happened :lol:  they nice but i'm good

Yea I was thinking and hoping it was just the lighting :smh: and I think it's called the tpu plate or something like that but like you said why is everything else gold and that part silver :stoneface:

I think it's the lighting that makes those parts look silver. Nothing but gold would make sense (Heat's runner-up finish not withstanding). I think the icy sole with gold specks looks :smokin

That silver is very disappointing, wasn't very apparent in the pic in the box at first but looking at it now you have to ask "Why?"

It's funny that you guys are drawing that parallel to Iron Man and Mark VII because wasn't that one of the very first colorways we heard about before the LeBron XI actually dropped? :nerd:

EDIT: Wait, that ended up being the Gammas if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom