Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What The Lisa's

:lol: :lol:

copped from a dude off Twitter---God bless the day he was RT'd onto my TL. Ended up being a real solid dude, excellent communication, may even have a future connect in the AU. Dumb *** mail lady delivered 'em to my neighbor tho :smh: Luckily he is also a stand up dude and just left them by his door for me to pick up. Man I'm ecstatic!!! Finna go celebrate and smash on that new shrimp meal from popeyes :lol: :lol:

I COOKED!!! LIKE I FINALLY COOKED!

What The Lisa's

copped from a dude off Twitter---God bless the day he was RT'd onto my TL. Ended up being a real solid dude, excellent communication, may even have a future connect in the AU. Dumb *** mail lady delivered 'em to my neighbor tho :smh: Luckily he is also a stand up dude and just left them by his door for me to pick up. Man I'm ecstatic!!! Finna go celebrate and smash on that new shrimp meal from popeyes :lol: :lol:

Grats.

We out her starving b

congrats tho 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

copped from a dude off Twitter---God bless the day he was RT'd onto my TL. Ended up being a real solid dude, excellent communication, may even have a future connect in the AU. Dumb *** mail lady delivered 'em to my neighbor tho
mean.gif
Luckily he is also a stand up dude and just left them by his door for me to pick up. Man I'm ecstatic!!! Finna go celebrate and smash on that new shrimp meal from popeyes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats!!!!

Size 7 I'd assume costs significantly less than the average going rate for them

That size probably won't release in the US, like with the WTKD. Prices are MUCH MUCH higher in that case, double in the case of WTKD. But GS pairs definitely won't release so that pushes up the resell of the smallest size in a shoe like these, that females and men of the orient want

Congrats on the SICKKKKK pick up Pattie Manilla!

Last edited:

Since you got all them foams on ice, im sure you used SP before. Do you have and Coupon Codes cause that ish is expensive. Iv'e bought several and i get the customs so i can wrap it up the sides since it stays on better.
Yeah side wrapping is a wise choice.. I did my hare 7's that way.. people think they are DS ..lol
your hair 7s are deadstock don't remember seeing them in stores recently  but i could be mistakened
eyes.gif
roll.gif

@bigj505  @Gordonson   @thapointguy  ..you guys are hilarious..lol

@GrizzlyAnimal  theres nothing wrong with preserving the DS-ness.
you cannot preserve the "DS-ness" of your shoes
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Lisa's legs
smile.gif
I know right everybody repping her for the shoes except for me i'm repping them calfs and @The7onius  fixing to rep for her ankles
laugh.gif
 fixed he went for the kneecaps
roll.gif

Last edited:

Congratulations. Popeyes shrimp ain't that good though, I'm waiting on rip'n chicken to comebaxk.

Back
Top Bottom