Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
CG pair came in.... i think they beat me for my CG points tho... they owe me 250 points :lol:

That size probably won't release in the US, like with the WTKD. Prices are MUCH MUCH higher in that case, double in the case of WTKD. But GS pairs definitely won't release so that pushes up the resell of the smallest size in a shoe like these, that females and men of the orient want

Congrats on the SICKKKKK pick up Pattie Manilla!

I disagree--I think US will release a 7. Also, I paid $850 for mine. Memphis paid $750 for his; he wears a size much larger than mine so technically our prices shouldn't have been that close together. Mind you, at first my seller told me nothing less than 1k shipped :lol: :lol: I didn't reply and he came back a few days later ready to deal with $850. A lot of ppl aren't really dying to have these (like me) so sellers are dropping prices. Especially with a UK and US release imminent.

I really believe if ppl really find the right seller they could score a sz. 11 or 12 WTL for the same price I paid for mine, probably even less. Matter of fact I know some ppl who got quoted that price already.

WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID---if you not dying to have these, wait for the world wide release. Even if you do go the resale route it won't be as much as what I paid. I struck while the iron was hot cuz my size is a rare commodity and I wasn't taking any chances.

anybody have a lead on the 4th of julys below retail?  being spoiler with this below retail on the XI stuff lol

I thought the original release page by Nike only went down to 8. Could be wrong, hope I am! :lol:

release page didn't have size run---I remember cuz I tweeted nikestore directly and they told me to wait until the week of the release. We all saw how that went...

and if they don't release in a 7 all the more power to me :lol:

Man those blackouts are sitting here in a footlocker ..didn't even know they released here..and @ lisa is ur dog taking a duece behind you in that pic lol?...but nice pickup!

Last edited:
Man those blackouts are sitting here in a footlocker ..didn't even knew they released here..and @ lisa is ur dog taking a duece behind you in that pic lol?...but nice pickup!

post info---a member is looking to score a pair.

and naw he's not , just sitting waiting for the photoshoot to be over :lol:

Last edited:
release page didn't have size run---I remember cuz I tweeted nikestore directly and they told me to wait until the week of the release. We all saw how that went...

and if they don't release in a 7 all the more power to me :lol:

oh ok. its been a while.

The prices I was seeing for them was ridiculously high, so I passed. I wish I remembered that I had a connect in Korea at the time. Kicking myself!

Good for you tho!!

Do they fit like Lebron 7 GS sizing or adult?

Last edited:
The KC's are beautiful in person.  snapped a couple pics today, i'll post more later if you guys want

14614525312_a44a0d926a_h.jpg

oh ok. its been a while.

The prices I was seeing for them was ridiculously high, so I passed. I wish I remembered that I had a connect in Korea at the time. Kicking myself!

Good for you tho!!

Do they fit like Lebron 7 GS sizing or adult?

i honestly don't know---I tried on a pair of GS 7s a long time ago but I don't remember how they fit compared to these. I wouldn't imagine any different.

copped from a dude off Twitter---God bless the day he was RT'd onto my TL. Ended up being a real solid dude, excellent communication, may even have a future connect in the AU. Dumb *** mail lady delivered 'em to my neighbor tho
mean.gif
Luckily he is also a stand up dude and just left them by his door for me to pick up. Man I'm ecstatic!!! Finna go celebrate and smash on that new shrimp meal from popeyes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I COOKED!!! LIKE I FINALLY COOKED!
That's well played....

for the people that have tried their KC on foot;

does the extra space warrant being able to do the .5 size down? is it just extra space in the heel with toe space being the same? In the XI iv'e needed the 11.5 but just wanted to know if i can also include the 11 while hunting these down.

thanks

for the people that have tried their KC on foot;

does the extra space warrant being able to do the .5 size down? is it just extra space in the heel with toe space being the same? In the XI iv'e needed the 11.5 but just wanted to know if i can also include the 11 while hunting these down.

thanks

.5 size wasn't just doable, it was preferable to me. The shape of the toe box was the same, when I tried my normal 9, my heel just felt too much slippage.

mehoneydee mehoneydee they might not release in a 7 out here but they will in Europe.

Yea, thats what we were just talking about.

The GS versions dont have that thick full length zoom (or lunarlon, I forget) like the adults, so Im hoping I can just get away with thick socks!:lol:.
I wanna be able to play in them too, so I'll just have to wait it out

I disagree--I think US will release a 7. Also, I paid $850 for mine. Memphis paid $750 for his; he wears a size much larger than mine so technically our prices shouldn't have been that close together. Mind you, at first my seller told me nothing less than 1k shipped :lol: :lol: I didn't reply and he came back a few days later ready to deal with $850. A lot of ppl aren't really dying to have these (like me) so sellers are dropping prices. Especially with a UK and US release imminent.

I really believe if ppl really find the right seller they could score a sz. 11 or 12 WTL for the same price I paid for mine, probably even less. Matter of fact I know some ppl who got quoted that price already.

WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID---if you not dying to have these, wait for the world wide release. Even if you do go the resale route it won't be as much as what I paid. I struck while the iron was hot cuz my size is a rare commodity and I wasn't taking any chances.

In cases like this, I don't think it comes down to "size popularity" as it does how hard a size like Lisa's is to get. NOT very often do you see a limited release like the WTL come in a Men's 7, so my thinking would be a higher price for the rare 7, as opposed to the more popular, but also more widely available to a point size 9-11 or whatever...

Either way...great pick-up gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts

mehoneydee mehoneydee they might not release in a 7 out here but they will in Europe.

Yea, thats what we were just talking about.

The GS versions dont have that thick full length zoom (or lunarlon, I forget) like the adults, so Im hoping I can just get away with thick socks!:lol:.
I wanna be able to play in them too, so I'll just have to wait it out
Play in them? You BBall? Thick socks will be fine but you might have a heel slippage issue.

i don't know man... i emailed them yesterday and still haven't gotten a reply yet. last time they were quick about it.

Probably have a lot of the Gamma XIs orders you looked out for NT and it's taking awhile to process. Should've kept the deal on the hush until you got the bonus on your account :lol:

Last edited:
In cases like this, I don't think it comes down to "size popularity" as it does how hard a size like Lisa's is to get. NOT very often do you see a limited release like the WTL come in a Men's 7, so my thinking would be a higher price for the rare 7, as opposed to the more popular, but also more widely available to a point size 9-11 or whatever...

Either way...great pick-up gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts

corks and denims came in a Men's 7... but EXTs this year didn't. Man I can't call it with this line :lol: :lol:

Like I said tho, I think these will release in a 7. Only time will tell though.

Back
Top Bottom