Who said it was a whale as in Animal
roll.gif

850 is "cooking"? 
sick.gif
 geez, I thought it meant copping for close to retal 
laugh.gif
 ...either way congrats on the pickup.

Last edited:
Just received my kc from ndc and I'm kinda disappointed. Think I might send them back or put them up on my local craigslist.

You aren't alone. I'm not even gonna waste time or effort reselling, not even worth it. Straight returning. Shoe was just too loud for me, quality and everything else was fine though. Reminded me of one of them shiny suits that Puff and Mase rocked in the 90s Bad Boy videos. Just too old for that, maybe if I was still in high school I'd rock wit it but can't do it at this point in my life

Last edited:
what let you down?

Posite feels cheap like it's just a thin piece of reflective paper glued on top. And not to mention the scratches and glue on the posite. Ashy upper. Just not feeling them too much. Was excited from all the pics but definitely a let down in person.

You aren't alone. I'm not even gonna waste time or effort reselling, not even worth it. Straight returning. Shoe was just too loud for me, quality and everything else was fine though. Reminded me of one of them shiny suits that Puff and Mase rocked in the 90s Bad Boy videos. Just too old for that, maybe if I was still in high school I'd rock wit it but can't do it at this point in my life
I love mine and will be rocking them
smokin.gif

Posite feels cheap like it's just a thin piece of reflective paper glued on top. And not to mention the scratches and glue on the posite. Ashy upper. Just not feeling them too much. Was excited from all the pics but definitely a let down in person.
it's definitely not the "posite" material, it is just like a thin piece of reflective synthetic material but I think the point of the EXTs is to make a more casual shoe and not use the same materials of the performance versions.

View media item 1069885
I love mine and will be rocking them :smokin

Lol, perfect use of gif. Loved it

How old are you ?

25 turning 26 soon. I'm not implying there's an age cutoff or anything for any shoe. But for me its just a combination of getting older and personal preferences changing. Most everything I wear from shirts to pants are pretty basic. With this shoe I just thought the online pictures were giving the shoe an extra sheen and it wouldn't be as loud in hand. Plus I hadn't purchased a single pair of XIs and wanted to add one. But I'm glad majority of folks are feelin them. Just wasn't my cup of tea

My KC's are on the UPS truck. have to work in about 30mins damnit. Gonna have to wait until after to check these out. First I've heard of the underwhelmed. Hope I like them in person, loving some of these pics.

Last edited:
Lol, perfect use of gif. Loved it
25 turning 26 soon. I'm not implying there's an age cutoff or anything for any shoe. But for me its just a combination of getting older and personal preferences changing. Most everything I wear from shirts to pants are pretty basic. With this shoe I just thought the online pictures were giving the shoe an extra sheen and it wouldn't be as loud in hand. Plus I hadn't purchased a single pair of XIs and wanted to add one. But I'm glad majority of folks are feelin them. Just wasn't my cup of tea
I'm 27 and the same way... I dress very basic, 90% of the time Im in blank tees and jeans and switch up the shoes but I think these are nice without being overdone.

Back
Top Bottom