Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

last photo on the right on that page.. what the hell happened to that sole?..lol
they didn't use your protector
laugh.gif
 you maybe on to something but on the real a lot of them have that weird black stain posted on a couple pairs here

i checked both of the KC i have. the right shoe of each has a very feint dark spot. not complaining and it doesn't bother me. i just wanted to share that.

The denims and suedes look better than the 2k14s though and both them shoes deserves to be used as fire place logs.

it legit looked like this on the site?? this isn't a PS??

also, man this thread has a terrible reputation on NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was in the SB thread and they referred to it "as a mess"

BAD BOYS OF #NT, I'll be that then
we don't have nothing on the jordan and yeezy thread from what i've heard
I feel like there's a joke happening right now that I'm not getting
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
oh there's might be
wink.gif
 a couple
laugh.gif

So, we got people paying $750 and $850 for WTLs and they got nothing but hand clapping gifs and congrats and I'm the one being called dumb. Okay.

I don't think people were clapping at the money memphis and I dropped---in fact I KNOW they weren't :lol: It was moreso the fact we got a dope *** shoe. Plus, for me, I came out a long time ago how BAD I wanted this shoe, cuz I'm a Lebron fan. I've stated from the get go these were a must have. A few weeks back I let everyone know about my plan to cop resale. No shame in my game. Luckily for me I had a lot of GR trash I could get rid of that fetched me enough doh to fund my frivolous want. Everybody ain't as fortunate as me. I'm also in a place financially where (and I know this may shock some) I can raise nearly $850 and spend it on shoes without my life being in shambles, OR having any regrets. Again, everybody ain't as fortunate. Like I said, I made that money back in a weeks time and naw I'm not a drug dealer :lol: :lol:

The reason why ppl called YOU dumb is cuz 2k14s aren't worth a grape soda and a sour jaw breaker, let alone $750. Also, you gotta remember--people like me and Memphis... that could also be reason why we got repped and congratulated. Maybe they just don't like you :lol:

LEGIT SPIT MY DRINK OUT HERE AT MY DESK AFTER READING THIS.

Back
Top Bottom