Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
redrum3281 redrum3281 The7onius The7onius Ok Batman and Robin tag teaming. LOL bunch of lil girls. Anyway kiddies it's simple... It's unfair to say a sneaker is garbage without owning it, yes. You can dislike and pass it all day... But to call it garbage is on another level. Sounds like mad hatred coming out. What your funds too short?
So we're girls because you're attacking someone who got more reps than you? And the only way any of us can have an opinion about shoes is if we buy them, wear them and ask for your permission? You need to take your sensitivity elsewhere.

redrum3281 redrum3281 Not going to entertain you any further because on a serious note your not funny, at all. But final response you will have from me is yes some shoe brands are garbage. I wasn't talking about wide-range. I was talking about the Lebron 11 line which we are discussing in this forum. Pass on certain models all day because you dislike them. That's cool. But to dog a limited and in my opinion artwork of a sneaker without first owning it and feeling it and wearing it then yes, your hating. Buh bye.

@redrum3281 Not going to entertain you any further because on a serious note your not funny, at all. But final response you will have from me is yes some shoe brands are garbage. I wasn't talking about wide-range. I was talking about the Lebron 11 line which we are discussing in this forum. Pass on certain models all day because you dislike them. That's cool. But to dog a limited and in my opinion artwork of a sneaker without first owning it and feeling it and wearing it then yes, your hating. Buh bye.
your opinion of me does nothing to my selfesteem sorry your irrelevent there, and doesn't change that everybody is diff and has a diff way of how they determine shoes, don't get your panties in a bunch just because you got dogged out, i don't have to own the 2k14 to know that i would acetone them to make them look better because that print is garbage, but hey that's my opinion that's the great thing about a forum we all have opinions and voice them, though i don't agree with your logic hey it's your logic just like its my logic

redrum3281 redrum3281 The7onius The7onius Ok Batman and Robin tag teaming. LOL bunch of lil girls. Anyway kiddies it's simple... It's unfair to say a sneaker is garbage without owning it, yes. You can dislike and pass it all day... But to call it garbage is on another level. Sounds like mad hatred coming out. What your funds too short?

Oh he's taking it there :rolleyes

I guess you'd be real upset at those who call the WTL garbage too? Just opinions, no need to get chippy.

The logic behind having to own a shoe in order to comment on it is completely asinine. Imo you can learn about the materials of a shoe and see enough pictures online from every single angle and determine an opinion from there. It's completely subjective. Just like art. Must I own the Mona Lisa and physically have it in hand to feel the brush strokes in order to hold an opinion on it? No.

That logic though. You can't call a shoe garbage unless you own it? That makes absolutely no sense. If I absolutely don't like a shoe it's GARBAGE to me. I don't need to have em in hand to see materials or quality. If it doesn't pass the eye test it doesn't get a chance to take the others.

You can still like em if you want to, doesn't mean a thing to me and shouldn't effect how you feel about em. One man's trash is another man's treasure. No need to call people salty just because they don't like a cw.

The logic behind having to own a shoe in order to comment on it is completely asinine. Imo you can learn about the materials of a shoe and see enough pictures online from every single angle and determine an opinion from there. It's completely subjective. Just like art. Must I own the Mona Lisa and physically have it in hand to feel the brush strokes in order to hold an opinion on it? No.
QFT i owe you a rep

my thing is---where he been? 2k14s BEEN getting flamed in this thread (and all over the internet), you can't come in with your jimmies rustled just cuz you late to the party :lol:

Like c'mon fam, let's be cereal. In terms of "hate", 2k14s only fall to the Denims and Suedes. We roast them and the people who own them (Red included) but it's all in good sport/fun.

my thing is---where he been? 2k14s BEEN getting flamed in this thread (and all over the internet), you can't come in with your jimmies rustled just cuz you late to the party
laugh.gif

Like c'mon fam, let's be cereal. In terms of "hate", 2k14s are worse to the Denims and Suedes. We roast them and the people who own them (Red included) but it's all in good sport/fun.
fixed that yall gon stop pickin on me

and the suede/denims they fire
tongue.gif

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. That's what doesn't make this place a dictatorship. I understand everyone joining the Avengers today to save a God that has high reps (I'm shaking). But I'm sure me and gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts could have handled the situation without all the super heroes.

Last edited:
That logic though. You can't call a shoe garbage unless you own it? That makes absolutely no sense. If I absolutely don't like a shoe it's GARBAGE to me. I don't need to have em in hand to see materials or quality. If it doesn't pass the eye test it doesn't get a chance to take the others.

You can still like em if you want to, doesn't mean a thing to me and shouldn't effect how you feel about em. One man's trash is another man's treasure. No need to call people salty just because they don't like a cw.

I couldn't tell the SLH were garbage until I owned them :rofl:

Back to lurkin.......

Last edited:
redrum3281 redrum3281 The7onius The7onius What your funds too short?
Ok so now this has become financial? I hate the 2k14 and think they're the ugliest shoe made thus far, you ain't getting a rep for copping those atrocities whether you paid a dime or grand for them. As for financially I have good money and this is a sneaker thread not how much you earn or own in assets but if you want to create a thread I can easily show you why you're irrelevant in all aspects.

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. That's what doesn't make this place a dictatorship. I understand everyone joining the Avengers today to save a God that has high reps (I'm shaking). But I'm sure me and gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts could have handled the situation without all the super heroes.
He went from saying we can't have an opinion to every can have one, contradictions galore with home boy.

I couldn't tell the SLH were garbage until I owned them
roll.gif

Back to lurkin.......
they weren't gargabe to after a couple mons of owning them, i was so thrilled to have them and now they're just idk how my mood changed on them
mean.gif
 but i def don't wear them like i do my graffiti and MN i think it's the purple
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom