Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Quick question. The low top sprites coming out tomorrow, are they hyped up? Or can I sleep in and easy cop online or in store? Thoughts?
i don't think you'll have a problem copping in stores on sunday depending on where you live online i'm not sure yet i've seen crazier things

Quick question. The low top sprites coming out tomorrow, are they hyped up? Or can I sleep in and easy cop online or in store? Thoughts?
Seems like people are starting to come around to em..most likely can cop but dont sleep in too long.

RIP Preheat/SB/MV, 2010 - 2014

Prelude Pack and retros coming?
nerd.gif
no more black/red aways or miami nights, those are my favorites. 
frown.gif

I know it won't happen, but it's a great time to retro some old LeBrons, Nike!

"Welcome LeBron James back to the Cavs with some of the best colourways of his past signature shoes!" :smokin

I know it won't happen, but it's a great time to retro some old LeBrons, Nike!

"Welcome LeBron James back to the Cavs with some of the best colourways of his past signature shoes!" :smokin
They're about to send him off with the best colorways in the wtl shoes, doubt we'll see any retroing any time soon.

no more black/red aways or miami nights, those are my favorites. :frown:

Nike make Black/Red LeBrons while he was in Cleveland. Between the AZG to the 6, that colorway has released. Only exception was the 7, which had 2 black/red colorways, that never made it to the general public.

That color combo is a money maker for Nike... I doubt they'd stop making it now.

Last edited:
Lebron shoes only became super popular when he went to the Heat, all of a sudden everyone was a fan.

Naw. The 7s made some noise too and that was before he hit the heat.

CTK red carpets are 2 of the most beloved brons to date. Heck we see tons of red carpet ids every year now.

Back
Top Bottom