Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I'm just gonna go ahead and quote myself from 3/26/14. I saw this coming 
nthat.gif
If they add Kevin Love in the upcoming weeks... GO BUY A LOTTERY TICKET!

laugh.gif
Word is that they are gonna move wiggins for Love...

My wife is so mad at me, we are going into labor this morning and I am freaking out about Lebron going to the Cavs 
laugh.gif

My wife is so mad at me, we are going into labor this morning and I am freaking out about Lebron going to the Cavs :lol:

Congratulations on the upcoming birth! This truly will be a day to remember for you!
:nthat:

My wife is so mad at me, we are going into labor this morning and I am freaking out about Lebron going to the Cavs 
laugh.gif
Congratulations on the upcoming birth! This truly will be a day to remember for you!
nthat.gif
I told my wife that every baby born today will be remembered for being born on the day Lebron went home. She was not amused...

laugh.gif
name your child lebron in membrance of this day 
roll.gif

Lebron shoes only became super popular when he went to the Heat, all of a sudden everyone was a fan.
Naw. The 7s made some noise too and that was before he hit the heat.

CTK red carpets are 2 of the most beloved brons to date. Heck we see tons of red carpet ids every year now.
idk how red carpet XII are gonna look though def ready to start seeing the id's now

I'm just gonna go ahead and quote myself from 3/26/14. I saw this coming 
nthat.gif
If they add Kevin Love in the upcoming weeks... GO BUY A LOTTERY TICKET!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
after what you've said and the fact that your still on here, don't give her your hand, with the added mad you gave her your fingures will not survive and you'll need them to cut the baby cord
laugh.gif
 screw it i couldn't spell the cords name
mean.gif
  and again congrats on the new edition to your family

Last edited:
7s made waves, but the Lebron line really took off when the 8s dropped. Even with the huge success of red carpets, that's just one CW. Still to this day that's like the only CW non-lebron followers care for. In regards to the 8s there were at least 2 (South beaches and Sprites) that made believers out of those who were once skeptics.

Do you guys think they'll hurry up and push out a Cav inspired CW for the 11s? :nerd:

and congrats Lewi!!! It's ironic, in his essay Lebron stated his wife being preggo with a baby girl as part of his reason for wanting to come home.

Back
Top Bottom