Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Its been colloquializede and most people use it as unworn. Ya know like if someone says he kicked the bucket, they usually mean someone died, not someone just kicked a bucket. Most of us know where it comes from, but all of us know how it's used, I don't understand why people try and make this argument...

In other news no %off for my spotted sole kings crowns, but nike is sending a 25 dollar gift card.

Not trying to make any argument actually, I understand what it means, is supposed to mean, means when we're in the 3rd lunar rotation of Mars...but my point was our boy here gamerg gamerg been talking about vacuum sealing his shoes and preserving his icey soles with Rain X sealer etc, and he is entitled to keep his kicks fresh however he sees fit, but when his questions kept going and going and then the sole never touched a floor...well I threw that in...I will respectfully ask for my $.02 back :lol:

DS isn't used properly and hasn't for years now, can we get over the fact that 95% of the sneaker community uses it wrong when you know good and well what their intention is by using the term.

THIS. Except not 95%, more like 99.99%. And tbh its been used to mean brand new since the 90s so get over it :lol:

When all of the public is using it as a different term and you're still trying to hold on to the old definition, you're just annoying. Its like saying you feel "gay" as in happy... Go for it :lol:

B, how old are you?

DS has ALWAYS meant never worn. Am I getting this old? My prime sneaker days was when SB's were popping, NEVER have I heard anyone used the term deadstock meaning "no longer in stock" for ANY shoe.

Whats going on nowadays?
laugh.gif
33 but this isn't my only hobby, it's just the only one where i've seen DS used like this, toys my other passion TFs and action figures, DS is used properly but has been dropped recently for the BNIB term or used, or played with

DS isn't used properly and hasn't for years now, can we get over the fact that 95% of the sneaker community uses it wrong when you know good and well what their intention is by using the term.

THIS. Except not 95%, more like 99.99%. And tbh its been used to mean brand new since the 90s so get over it
laugh.gif

When all of the public is using it as a different term and you're still trying to hold on to the old definition, you're just annoying. Its like saying you feel "gay" as in happy... Go for it
laugh.gif
did you say gay ol time?
roll.gif

Doesn't bother me at all either.

I was more concerned about the upper suede being dry and ashy but like I mentioned, my uppers are perfect.

Overall I love the shoes. :smile:

you say performance from the standard xi line but i wouldn't play in ext's.
I would. Ive played a few games of 21 in hazelnuts. There was a time when leather and suede was the norm on a basketball shoe.

im not sure its the leather and suede that make them "non basketball" shoes. its more or less the lack of padding and the casual lacing that is used.

Back
Top Bottom