Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Need to cop them in Delaware...no sales tax
glasses.gif

not being cheap, just haven't been looking at resell prices , thank you guys for all the help, just jumped on it , hopefully they wow me in person as much as the pictures do

Def good call jumping on the $300. Cost me $270 after tax, since I wasn't able to cop online. It's been said before but I'll say it again - pics and videos def don't do these justice. In person, they're on another level.

Debating doubling up

gonna keep it real i would be upset if my hypothetical kc's came with black spots.

you're paying over 200 for a shoe, i would expect better quality. usually you can rely on lebrons to give you your money's worth because on the other end jordans are cardboard trash so far, but no excuse for that black dye there.

hell, i was even a little heated when my preme foams' pulltab wasn't sticking up as much as my fighter jets.

i don't believe in dealing with lack of qc, i hear the horror stories but when you see a jordan/nike with a flaw it just makes you shake your head especially if you've ****** with luxury ****.

Def good call jumping on the $300. Cost me $270 after tax, since I wasn't able to cop online. It's been said before but I'll say it again - pics and videos def don't do these justice. In person, they're on another level.

Debating doubling up

Definitely agree, I wasn't even fond of the whole color adjusting to the surrounding gimmick and the shoe being shiny but when you see it in person, it's just a different level. Feels good on feet too

yea that happen to me too cats asking me where i got em and what are they called its cool a couple of times then some people just stare and point to their friends to stare. 

seriously im like i just wanna eat with my fam B let me breathe :lol:

its ATL so yes it can be that bad on the right day in the right mall cough...cough....lenox 

This is exactly why I let mine go. Didn't feel like dealing with that sort of attentiion from strangers. Kids tend to be drawn or attracted to shiny things. Then they grow up and realize, most of them at least, that all that glitters ain't gold. In this case, literally

i like black plate loser packs better than the white, sure, the white looks better but the laces and lacelock are nicer on the black plates.

a genuine sneakerhead trying to spark a conversation because of your shoes is cool, but i hate it when i walk through the mall and kids stare at a damn gr i got on my feet :lol:

yea that happen to me too cats asking me where i got em and what are they called its cool a couple of times then some people just stare and point to their friends to stare. 

seriously im like i just wanna eat with my fam B let me breathe 
laugh.gif

its ATL so yes it can be that bad on the right day in the right mall cough...cough....lenox
This is exactly why I let mine go. Didn't feel like dealing with that sort of attentiion from strangers. Kids tend to be drawn or attracted to shiny things. Then they grow up and realize, most of them at least, that all that glitters ain't gold. In this case, literally
that racoon mentality
roll.gif
but the KCs are "Gold" i think it's described that way in the color description
laugh.gif

From what Ive read they will release as GRs like the sprites. Why people still calling it a champ pack when there was NO championship? makes no sense.

great, now i can check them out in person.

same with elites or nah? and are they coming with the green laces and yellow lace lock? black plate or white?

Back
Top Bottom