Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
dc30 dc30 yeah makes no sense when you look at the 2 shoes on ndc vs ftl.com I'm waiting on sale for sure after this plus mildisco abuse is necessary

$295 for some kicks that won't be used for their intended purpose by 99% of the people that cop them 

roll.gif

White plate pic Lows surfaced and the majority said trash.  Elites surfaced with what looked to be a gold plate, thread was hyped....turned out to be silver, and people lost interest.  
laugh.gif

Are these getting discussed because everyone hopes to resell?? I need to know what my competition looks like for the lows 
devil.gif
 lol

Did kicks-crew ever drop the pre-order for the WTL cause i notice there not on there anymore? If so, how much were they?

Probably an assumption because it's not called the champ pack.

If the smurfs and denims can sell out I'm sure these will do ok.

You are definitely correct...however I am out of the running if that's the damn price...for the extra $20 do they come with Heat AND Cavalier laces??? *****

man, im out of the running regardless.

being realistic... my pockets are tired of these $200+ shoes and the frequency that they release. would have to be a really dope shoe for me to go hard for now.

meh, news to me. i dont frequent the thread that much. just when i cop new kicks and share pix, or get wind of releases. i was hype a couple weeks ago for the champ elites...the silver is a let down.

EXACTLY bigj505 bigj505 ...

This time last year Nike definitely had me by the balls but part of that was bc I thought, OK if I don't love these in person, I can easily make my money back or even make more than that back, or definitely trade them for an older shoe that I have to pay up for if I really want it that bad.... So there was some security IMO. That's just a part of it for me personally, and I'm not assuming that has anything to do with your reasoning, but that's gone so that has helped me look at these $170 And up shoes and say "how bad do I really want these?", which I do feel is what you're asking yourself as well. I've passed on a lot of things I may have given a chance last year, and I'm glad I have. Haha self control is back on point over this way.

A few years ago I was cringing at grabbing dang near grails for $300-$400, but from 2012-2013 that was the going rate for 80% of the brand new shoes that just released, if not double or triple that price! That's just ridiculous. I'm glad I never really needed to feed into that to get what I wanted, so I most definitely am not going to pay crazy grail level prices (prior to 2011) for the newest mass produced shoe I just kinda may like in the right light :lol:

/rant, sorry haha.

no reason for it not to be honestly

Sorry..... They not.

7/28 release date for the lows and 8/1 release date for the elites for the US is what I was told and saw a second person confirm that on twitter this morning.

Knew this bout a week now. Evidently Un-Champ Lows are limited as hell. One HOH in MD getting them joints & it ain't PG Plaza.

Life is Good!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Champ Pack Lows are on the Footlocker Launch Locator..........needless to say these are NOT a GR

Last edited:
man, im out of the running regardless.

being realistic... my pockets are tired of these $200+ shoes and the frequency that they release. would have to be a really dope shoe for me to go hard for now.

EXACTLY bigj505 bigj505 ...

This time last year Nike definitely had me by the balls but part of that was bc I thought, OK if I don't love these in person, I can easily make my money back or even make more than that back, or definitely trade them for an older shoe that I have to pay up for if I really want it that bad.... So there was some security IMO. That's just a part of it for me personally, and I'm not assuming that has anything to do with your reasoning, but that's gone so that has helped me look at these $170 And up shoes and say "how bad do I really want these?", which I do feel is what you're asking yourself as well. I've passed on a lot of things I may have given a chance last year, and I'm glad I have. Haha self control is back on point over this way.

A few years ago I was cringing at grabbing dang near grails for $300-$400, but from 2012-2013 that was the going rate for 80% of the brand new shoes that just released, if not double or triple that price! That's just ridiculous. I'm glad I never really needed to feed into that to get what I wanted, so I most definitely am not going to pay crazy grail level prices (prior to 2011) for the newest mass produced shoe I just kinda may like in the right light :lol:

/rant, sorry haha.
Bingo bango fellas!

Between prices AND the shenanigans needed to maybe obtain some of these shoes? I can think of better and easier ways to spend my dollars. And bboyd bboyd I see your point exactly. Not in the resell game but for I know anyone looking to unload XI's retail or under aside from a very SELECT few releases has been the best you can do, especially when we all know a restock or clearance sale is right around the corner to pave the way for the NEXT hype train coming down the pike. As a consumer, many of the masses need to open their eyes...Oh look...a unicorn...Maybe I really am getting too old :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry..... They not.
Knew this bout a week now. Evidently Un-Champ Lows are limited as hell. One HOH in MD getting them joints & it ain't PG Plaza.

Life is Good!!!
laugh.gif
yeah towson. I aint down with lining up across the mall at 6am, sprinting across dulaney valley rd to be the first person or one of the first 20 cause i doubt they have more than that, and then wait till 8 for them to open. I use to so i aint knockin it, just aint doing it no more.

Sneakermane ain't lining up anywhere. He is gonna have his pair in hand Sunday night before he goes into work... That would be my guess :lol:

they're nice, but after owning a pair of the elites i wouldn't really care to much if i missed or they never were discounted 

Back
Top Bottom