Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
damn almost 300 retail just for the elites?
sick.gif

these will sell out fast even though they are gonna be dubbed the "loser elites/lows". idk if i'd call it a GR, nike probably didn't make a lot of these since they anticipated another champ pack before the spurs destroyed the heat.

Last edited:
I see the lows on FTL lauch locator but not Release calendar. Does FTL ever add ish in last minute on the release calendar or is there no way in HeII these are releasing on FTL.com?

if they are that hard to get then i will feel a lot better about passing honestly, tough to get + 300 price tag not looking good

Last edited:
I wonder how many people are going to buy them to resell only to find out there is not money to be made on Lebron 11's..

that said 190 dollars for lows?  Nike you have officially made me tap out!  no thank you..

I got a 20% off code waiting for the Red elites. I can deal with $240, they are sick.

Lows are an easy pass though.

All this about the Elites and those Rainbow Bryte lows..

...and im sitting here hoping that the hype has moved away from the Acid Lions so i can cop easily.lol I still think they are better then both of the Champ pack Ls.

All this about the Elites and those Rainbow Bryte lows..

...and im sitting here hoping that the hype has moved away from the Acid Lions so i can cop easily.lol I still think they are better then both of the Champ pack Ls.
100% with you on that. I like the elites but to hell with paying 300 after taxes for something that isn't even particularly special. Could care less how limited it is.

really wanted those elites but 275 was already steep enough
It's just like the other 3 Elite's that dropped.  All 275 but you can score them for 200 now if you look around.

Thinking about just waiting until I can cop a pair for 200 a few months down the line.

Last edited:

It's just like the other 3 Elite's that dropped.  All 275 but you can score them for 200 now if you look around.

Thinking about just waiting until I can cop a pair for 200 a few months down the line.
problem is these will be limited and be gone in less then 60 seconds.. not going to have a chance to cop at a discount

problem is these will be limited and be gone in less then 60 seconds.. not going to have a chance to cop at a discount
you will if you wait it out. People are gonna grab em with plans on reselling high as hell ..while people are barely willing to grab at retail. Give it 2 or 3 months and youll see em go for less then retail. 

Let people grab at 8am sharp on RD. Ill wait...somebody will need child support money or christmas money.....then...illllll beeee there.

like someone else said unless they are a massive gr these wont sit, thats just not how the shoe game works anymore

losers pack

second place pack

runners up pack

lost to the spurs pack

back to cleveland pack

in all seriousness, the red elites are gonna sell well and i expect nike to make it limited. hopefully im wrong and its gr

its not gonna sit like the rest of the elites because they are RED.

people eat RED

Back
Top Bottom