Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
after striking out on ndc horribly, decided to hit up my local hoh for unclaimed pairs even though the deadline time was until 5
laugh.gif

I forgot to enter the raffle but lets just say I got lucky
tongue.gif
what HOH did you go to because I might want to avoid it in the future since you're local to me

Anything red and shiny will sell.
Generally I would agree....But damn...$295 for one pair of kicks has to hurt.....If these do sell...then Im not sure when/if price hikes will stop....Dangerous trend here..at some point the bubble gotta burst....

I know SOMEONE at Jordan Brand is kicking themselves...cause those Red and Black Bricks (aka the Shines) look like $400 paperweights in most stores....Pretty much available everywhere FSR...hopefully these will be the same....
Im sorry....$400? Is that a new Jordan pack?

i know its not his DNA father but yea this his stepdad thats crazy. now it makes sense why hes cashing out. smh damn shame cashing out off your ALMOST-stepchild's money. grown a** man calling himself lambo, referencing a car he didnt cop but if he did it woulda came from someone elses money. ****IN!

Anything red and shiny will sell.
Generally I would agree....But damn...$295 for one pair of kicks has to hurt.....If these do sell...then Im not sure when/if price hikes will stop....Dangerous trend here..at some point the bubble gotta burst....

I know SOMEONE at Jordan Brand is kicking themselves...cause those Red and Black Bricks (aka the Shines) look like $400 paperweights in most stores....Pretty much available everywhere FSR...hopefully these will be the same....
Im sorry....$400? Is that a new Jordan pack?
Nope, single pair of shoes. "luxury" shoes by Jordan with Airjordan 1 sole...

I hope I can pull together enough extra cash for friday. 20% off code is crucial on the $295. I never understood how TF anyone gets those. I've tried and never came close.

im saying! i cant move around 300+ RETAIL for a pair of shoes. No way. scratch that... 300+ on RESALE for a pair of shoes is too much. Cant do it. And you're exactly right... Nike continuously tests the waters with higher and higher prices to see when WE will say enough is enough. But it seems no matter how much anybody complains... no matter how high the price has hiked...they all sell out. Theyre gonna go higher and higher until finally SOMETHING doesnt sell out.

sidenote: imagine if lebron won this year (he wont) the champ pack would be literally 700 retail....
people pay way more then 300 plus on resell for shoes all the time..

heck i sold a pair of 2k14's for 1200 dollars.. LMAO

I just think the demand for these is no where near as to what they were for X champ pack last year.

but I do agree, 320 ish (taxes included) for ONE pair is outrageous.. no thanks

people pay way more then 300 plus on resell for shoes all the time..

heck i sold a pair of 2k14's for 1200 dollars.. LMAO

I just think the demand for these is no where near as to what they were for X champ pack last year.

but I do agree, 320 ish (taxes included) for ONE pair is outrageous.. no thanks
Just makes me wonder what the price would have been if he won and how much the resell price would have eventually been.......

I never understand why after a hype release they pay these outrageous resale prices. If we all just let the market dry up these would be going for 250-280.

Pics of the lows making me feel worst since I struck out. Been calling HoH's in ga,fla, and bama looking for a 13.....no luck smh

Pics of the lows making me feel worst since I struck out. Been calling HoH's in ga,fla, and bama looking for a 13.....no luck smh
If you can't live without em just pay resale homie its that simple..never got why people say "I'm sad I struck out I need these, etc".

1. Nobody NEEDS any of these sneakers

2. If somehow you can't live without the shoe, do what it takes to attain your pair.

Last edited:

If you can't live without em just pay resale homie its that simple..never got why people say "I'm sad I struck out I need these, etc".

2. If somehow you can' live without the shoe, do what it takes to attain your pair.
 you heard the man

*disclaimer* I am kidding and in no way condone stealing. And if you do, i hope you get caught and they make an unforgettable example out of you.

Last edited:

2. If somehow you can' live without the shoe, do what it takes to attain your pair.
just be prepared for any consequences of your actions depending on how you "attain" the shoes

really thought I was done with the 11 until I won my first raffle. The winners list looked maybe 10-15 deep. A great achievement being a sz 13 and all

2. If somehow you can't live without the shoe, do what it takes to attain your pair.

No where did I say I NEED the shoe but you may not be talking to me in general

Back
Top Bottom