Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
want the red elites with my 15% off, but may just buy the acids for fear of striking out on them, and end up missing both.

Lows in the multi-colorway have zero appeal to me, red high elites however are another story.

Yeah people complain anout prices but as soon as they strike out they go on ebay and buy a pair for $100 over retail, if I was nike I would raise the price too. We are essentially hustling backwards. We used to not buy shoes that were overpriced  just so we can pick them up for the low at an outlet later. Now we only buy overpriced shoes because they are hyped or limited. If those sherberts were a GR they would be sitting in stores at  $200 until they got discounted. 

I don't really pay resell prices, but I sometimes buy shoes before they go on sale because I fear that my size wont be available later. But theses $200 lebrons need to all be hitting outlets otherwise his shoe are gonna be $250 in a few years . 

not even close 
tongue.gif
  id off the 2k's and grab them elites 

Last edited:
Yeah people complain anout prices but as soon as they strike out they go on ebay and buy a pair for $100 over retail, if I was nike I would raise the price too. We are essentially hustling backwards. We used to not buy shoes that were overpriced  just so we can pick them up for the low at an outlet later. Now we only buy overpriced shoes because they are hyped or limited. If those sherberts were a GR they would be sitting in stores at  $200 until they got discounted. 

I don't really pay resell prices, but I sometimes buy shoes before they go on sale because I fear that my size wont be available later. But theses $200 lebrons need to all be hitting outlets otherwise his shoe are gonna be $250 in a few years . 
same here. I'm yet to go the resale route if I miss anything. But I will pay that extra $30 for my pair prior to release if I want them.

Pines mall has that rare size 13 in the lows still unclaimed. And these left in a 10 for the miami locals
rep this man for his info! i command you!

What is crazy about them, there red and gold.
they're. and also, the hype is whats making it crazy lol. hype/"being limited" turns any normal shoe into a "ssj4 must cop, you're an idiot if you dont buy this, 'this gold must be 24k!',  i will convince myself it was financially responsible to spend $100 over retail for these" shoe.

folk advertising services for the Acid Lions.... maaaaaan ain't nobody got time for that! Hype train coming for these too!?
nerd.gif

They're a bona fide GR. These people and their bots/services just want to capitalize on folks who think every release is like the one from this morning.

rep this man for his info! i command you!

they're. and also, the hype is whats making it crazy lol. hype/"being limited" turns any normal shoe into a "ssj4 must cop, you're an idiot if you dont buy this, 'this gold must be 24k!',  i will convince myself it was financially responsible to spend $100 over retail for these" shoe.
I do not understand.

My girl just got a call from my HOH saying they called on Saturday(they didn't) and they only have a size 8.5 left. She put in for a 13. They're holding it until 8. Debating whether to cop to sell. Not sure why they would bother calling now and saying whatever you wanted is gone but please take something 4.5 smaller than what you ordered m.

"They are not that bad in person"

Lol why is everyone trying to convince themselves they like the low SE?

Ugly shoe that people only want due to "hype"

Whoever is paying resell on those are crazy

My girl just got a call from my HOH saying they called on Saturday(they didn't) and they only have a size 8.5 left. She put in for a 13. They're holding it until 8. Debating whether to cop to sell. Not sure why they would bother calling now and saying whatever you wanted is gone but please take something 4.5 smaller than what you ordered m.

hey at least they are offering you something :lol: they know how the game works tho, you not able to get your size you get the next best thing and resell.

"They are not that bad in person"

Lol why is everyone trying to convince themselves they like the low SE?

Ugly shoe that people only want due to "hype"

Whoever is paying resell on those are crazy

I must be falling into it cuz all these pick up posts got me lookin' at the shoe like "dang... man I coulda freaked these" :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom