Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not trying to be funny or anything but who is JM outside of this board?? Would appreciate an answer more so from the man himself but those who do in fact know please reply?

I don't agree with this

So if you were a Lakers fan you had to wear Worthy's New Balance and Magic's Converse/Payless joints :lol:

I didnt say you had to wear them but if you were a die hard fan u wouldn't be rocking your rivals product!

Yeah socks would be cool but no way I'm paying over retail for socks, and that would be the only way I could get them

I was at a shoe store here in Louisiana and I walk in and see the Lebron XI away CW on shelf. They said they got two pair in but they came in the Kings Pride box and think they were a mistake. Anyone ever heard of this?

Last edited:
I like the sample version of the Miami/Akrons with the swoosh that matched the sole. They changed it to the silver with crimson outline which im personally not feeling

lewi beat me to it. I was just fixing to edit my post with the pic comparison lol

It looks like the same shoe but that lil change to the swoosh is pushing me into the passing lane

That would be beautiful if the miami vs akron pair "sit". They're in the swingman lane.

Last edited:
Looks like the Akrons in the screen caps are GS unless the Flywires are navy. Kinda interested in them over the KP now. Gonna need to see more pics first though, mainly to see what shade the lining is, mango or orange.

Last edited:
Did you get the Aways in the KP box or you got both pairs? Kinda confusing posting the shoe itself then the box of the KP lol.

Yeah they had Aways that shipped to the store in a KP box. I couldn't really get a good picture showing the words on the side and the shoe. Manager had no clue that the shoe doesn't release until next month. Just knew the product code on the inside was different than the box. Since the box was attached to KP release date she put them on the shelf.

The crimson sole kinda throws the Aways off IMO.
I think an icy sole on them would be fire.

Extremely easy pickup today. (Well aside from helping the rep take the shoes off the manikin). Really suprised these were slept on. In this climate, to get these shoes 2 days after release at retail is sureal.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom