• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That's what made it not a great shoe to me too

one of the best features imo. its actually more of an olive/army green. i love it. crazy thing is, you cant really see it in person. it looks much more darker. seems to only really be olive green in pics or big lighting.

one of the best features imo. its actually more of an olive/army green. i love it. crazy thing is, you cant really see it in person. it looks much more darker. seems to only really be olive green in pics or big lighting.
I held the shoe, after i was doing being impressed by the posite, I was looking at that material.. rubbed it a bit.. and didn't really like it, maybe due to the color, possibly on other XIs in another color i wouldn't mind it

i like that colorway

arent those just screenshots of that vid that was posted?

also i see i made a solid decision blocking kevinssd months ago.. but every time he posts he says something so stupid it ends up getting quoted like 6 times anyway 
laugh.gif

i like that colorway

arent those just screenshots of that vid that was posted?

also i see i made a solid decision blocking kevinssd months ago.. but every time he posts he says something so stupid it ends up getting quoted like 6 times anyway :lol:

Yeah, those are definitely screen caps of that Instagram video.

I always just assume that kevinssd is letting steam off from his work/family life and scroll by it :lol:

Haha its 2013, what kind of device are these people taking pictures of sneakers with.

Can't even tell which pixel I should be looking at

i like that colorway

I don't. I'm probably going to skip the Aways (Maybe), Gamma (maybe), TW and Akron/Canon. Need to see more pics of the Christmas.

With the price hike and the amount of Xs I bought, I'm going to try to be selective. Probably the same with the Kobe 9s if the price is what is rumored.

damn thats 800 before the year is over.. kings pride black and red tw and akron,, i want to see the allstars i know those will be very nice with the details

Last edited:
damn i had high hopes for the miami akrons..... those pics arent too promising. looks like an all back shoe with a crimson sock liner. not bad but im not sure.... none of these colorways look anything different than KPs.... i figure since i have KPs i might be good until xmas's at least..... thank god. $$

View media item 613299Picked up custom socks and hat from the NIKE pop up store on 340 Canal

was going to go check this spot out but the pic they posted didnt show anything that looked exclusive or limited as they proclaimed.

i already have the sock from twnty8 anyway and i dont really wear hats. im 31 and dont like police officers. :lol:

These KP will go the route of the Olive 9's. Aside from the liner and outsole it's nearly an identical color scheme. Was hated back in the day, so much so the shoe was often dyed all black. Fast forward and now it's a "fan favorite" or atleast the limited quantity release was this year. These KP's are just killing the Olive 9's tho, lol!

As far as this whole JM thing that's going on. When you have access to the info you do it's best you be a neutral party that just helps inform. Your opinion on shoes "sitting" or what shoes will "flop" etc are just ticking time bombs for folks that feel like you get too much praise to attack. People are already waiting and wishing for your info to be wrong just to throw it in everybody's face, no point in fueling that fire. You're doing the community a solid service don't let them turn you into the bad guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom