Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, that X pack release was brutal. All the stories coming out about how stores handled their releases, NikeDestroyer RSVPing multiples at Nike Lenox, Fernando at HOH selling on eBay, etc. Probably one of the worst releases I can remember.

Oh Fernando... :lol:

View media item 1114783
So much corruption for the champ pack X release. Niketown managers were in the mix too.

My man Fernando :lol:
Where's the pic of dude with his packs from nikedc that were taken in the parking lot? :lol:

the internet creates a false sense of urgency to cop shoes

people dropping 400+ for he elites and didn't even check to see if physical stores still have em

and the answer to that is some still do

View media item 1114788

Best price so far and they actually shipped it instead on cancelling in favor of the new price... could that be a sign? 
580 was part of a promotion thing they had. You had to follow all their social media sites and make an account on their site.

^^^ Oh Boy 
laugh.gif

So much for my hypothesis

IS THIS AN ONGOING INSIDE JOKE I'M NOT AWARE OF?

BEEN SEEING THIS POSTED LIKE EVERY PAGE FOR DAYS NOW...
nah man it's like always someone that doesn't read a page or 2 back, look how many people ask about the WTL release date and that infos in the thread title 
laugh.gif

I run all my fresh shoes to the ground...try to keep em fresh as possible but eventually damage is inevitable...just like that first door ding on your car...its painful but it's just a shoe lol

the hype is real!
Yea i dropped a tear when I saw the first scratch on my door. Idk about yal but it took my breath away.
scratch try car in wrong lane turns infront of you and scratches up your 4mon old brand new car no damage to a shoe will ever compare to that feeling, espc knowing that it isn't worth the hassle of calling the police, and all the paperwork nah this a bad comparison
sick.gif
mean.gif

Got my Acid Lions, not overly impressed but they feel so good on feet.

stopped thru my px just to peek, they finally put the Glades out and now the SBs are on the shelves as well, grabbing USAs on 15th, stupid back to school cut into my funds
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 gotta keep my daughter looking fresh

stopped thru my px just to peek, they finally put the Glades out and now the SBs are on the shelves as well, grabbing USAs on 15th, stupid back to school cut into my funds :smh:  :lol:  gotta keep my daughter looking fresh

Good dad >>>>>>

@dwoodactennis @iHust1e Thanks guys! Nice to know some of ya'lll actually read the big messages...that or it's a slow LeBron news day
laugh.gif
repped in return.
Lol not gonna front. When I see more than 4-5 lines, I look at the user name before proceeding. Your name (and avy lol) has been on here as long as I can remember (I think I joined 05-06), so I had a feeling it be worth reading. No jabs at all to anyone. It's just that this is one of the few threads I check that gets more traffic than the other ones I follow lol and so I cant sit here and read through 300+ new post. Hence my MVP status this morning 
laugh.gif

Speaking of which.... kinda off topic but wouldnt it be cool to be able to have to the option to see post that get most of the likes in the thread? Bc those most likely are the ones that provide useful info/help and lols in threads 
nerd.gif

stopped thru my px just to peek, they finally put the Glades out and now the SBs are on the shelves as well, grabbing USAs on 15th, stupid back to school cut into my funds
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 gotta keep my daughter looking fresh
Good dad >>>>>>
I try she's expensive always wants something she worse than me
laugh.gif
 wants daddy's lebrons, mommy's wedges and the typical school girl glitter/light up/flashing/crazy mc kids shoes and that's not even including all the Monster High toys and clothes she wants

Should've just dropped the WTL on the OG June date. A month ago $500 was considered a deal, now its retail or bust. People losing interest now after waiting so long, especially since half the world already have theirs in hand. Gotta strike when the iron is hot

Should've just dropped the WTL on the OG June date. A month ago $500 was considered a deal, now its retail or bust. People losing interest now after waiting so long, especially since half the world already have theirs in hand. Gotta strike when the iron is hot

Nike pushed it back to September to lower the resell value :rofl:

I try she's expensive always wants something she worse than me :lol:  wants daddy's lebrons, mommy's wedges and the typical school girl glitter/light up/flashing/crazy mc kids shoes and that's not even including all the Monster High toys and clothes she wants

Lol I got one on the way, boy tho man I'm not ready for those days yet

lol yeah don't we all wish.

Def on the retail or bust bandwagon, esp with how high prices are for some of these new kicks. Basically feels like resell, esp those elites :smh:

But as everyone's noted, as long as they sell out, Nike will keep pushing the envelope.

wait this is a bad thing? not sure what your trying to convey

Back
Top Bottom