Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I like the Brazilian butt lift the USAs got. Man, I love the Lebronald Palmers customs DC did.

And the Kobe 8 Prelude was the worse out of the pack. They wasted the canvas for that psychedelic nonsense.

It's too bad they don't let you customize the liners on the IDs too. That would be hot. Can't wait for Lebron 13 IDs. :wink:

I like the Brazilian butt lift the USAs got. Man, I love the Lebronald Palmers customs DC did.

And the Kobe 8 Prelude was the worse out of the pack. They wasted the canvas for that psychedelic nonsense.

It's too bad they don't let you customize the liners on the IDs too. That would be hot. Can't wait for Lebron 13 IDs.
wink.gif
well skipping that far ahead you better retain enough money to be the @PPumper  of the Lebron XIII id thread, causing them to run out of materials and all with 50prs and counting
roll.gif

Opinions man...

Speaking of opinions I watched the first couple of Camp James. He was so hyped for the King's Pride. He went out of his way to buy the shoe prior to the release. He was like me in thinking the KP was the Preheat.

Last edited:
I think people are knocking the SE elites subconsciously because the price levels are down which makes them seem subpar to a championship pack. But if they were indeed a championship season shoe, people would be hyped up over them. I wonder if the prices will go up on them eventually. I'm keeping my pair.

Back
Top Bottom