Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The Elite just NEEDS a touch of black somewhere. Someone posted a pic with the alt laces... :smh: looked like a fake.

The Elite just NEEDS a touch of black somewhere. Someone posted a pic with the alt laces...
mean.gif
looked like a fake.
ah man I liked the alt gold sprinkle colored laces
laugh.gif
 matter of fact they'd prob look good in the low se because of the liner which is what the colors in the laces match and the se has the gold check somebody try this out and post a pic I know some of yall got both pairs
nerd.gif

@sneakermane  I was wondering how long til you changed that gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
These pics got me soaking wet right now.
those x's.. my god.. what a tease.. 

those things would cause riots in the streets if they released in a prelude pack

I wonder if you can get a pair customized like that.. they will probably end up being un wearable if you do though. 

Last edited:
The alternate laces look like the Ultimate Warrior's mask, not sure what made them use those on a red/gold shoe

Had to be the sock liner
can you take a pic with the ID laces on the SEs ?

its weird how in certain lighting it looks silver.

View media item 1117939
Yea... Not sure why they didn't use a deeper gold on the plate.
The bland plate definitely does not set off the shoe like it should. I mean, if they hooked the se up with the super hero styled plate.... Goodness :smh:

Finally gave in and ordered the Gator Kings in my size.... Used a WC Reward and GC, I was able to bring down my total down to $190.78 shipped.

I was going to save my GC for the History 6 release. But nothing is guaranteed if I'm going to be able to get a pair. Plus I got another WC Reward I can use.

Red Elites look good. If I miraculously find them on sale at a HOH down the road I would def pull trigger. Just can't do $300. Wish I would've known about all these 20% Ndc deals on release date

Back
Top Bottom